- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO, to become CTO
- OpenStack Ironic Approved for Kilo Integrated Release
- How IBM's Watson Could Do For Analytics What Search Did for Google
Thu, 18 September 2014
IBM’s freemium move with Watson is an aggressive push to enlarge the Big Data analytics market. Read
- Can Commercial Linux Gaming Succeed?
Wed, 17 September 2014
Whether commercial Linux games can succeed remains uncertain, but clearly it's not the road to sudden riches. Read
- eBay flaw has existed for months
- Redefining the Public Library Using Open Source Ideas
- Google, Apple to encrypt by default
- Linux-based pedalboard features 100+ virtual effects
- Archaeologists discover 'industrial scale' wine production a...
- US military's meteor explosion data can help scientists prot...
- App Smart: Let the Phone Be Your Political Adviser
- Gadgetwise: Shopping for Flair? The Moto X Smartphone Fits t...