- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO, to become CTO
- OpenStack Ironic Approved for Kilo Integrated Release
- How IBM's Watson Could Do For Analytics What Search Did for Google
Thu, 18 September 2014
IBM’s freemium move with Watson is an aggressive push to enlarge the Big Data analytics market. Read
- Can Commercial Linux Gaming Succeed?
Wed, 17 September 2014
Whether commercial Linux games can succeed remains uncertain, but clearly it's not the road to sudden riches. Read
- Oracle boss Larry Ellison steps down
- How to install Arch Linux the easy way with Evo/Lution
- Users frustrated by Apple iOS update
- Red Hat Acquires FeedHenry for $82 Million to Advance Mobile...
- Ancient Egyptian woman with 70 hair extensions discovered
- Chimps are naturally violent, study suggests
- App Smart: Let the Phone Be Your Political Adviser
- Gadgetwise: Shopping for Flair? The Moto X Smartphone Fits t...