- Security, the Edward Snowden Way
Wed, 23 July 2014
Security applications recommended by Edward Snowden – who probably knows as much about Internet privacy as anyone. Read
- How to Choose Vendors for Massive IT Changes
Wed, 09 July 2014
Business is facing technological changes the likes of which it has never seen. The time to get ready is now. Read
- Arrests made after eBay Stubhub thefts
- KDE's Semantic Desktop: Nepomuk vs. Baloo
- Tor creator works to debug dark web
- Backtick (`) symbol in Linux Shell Scripting
- Gadgetwise: A Smartphone That Takes the Fall
- Meerkats kill their children in order to survive, new study ...
- 101-year-old weather observer gets a place in the sun: An ho...
- Machine Learning: LG's Smartwatch Shows Android Wear Operati...