- LinuxCon: Running Containers in a Hostile Environment
- Docker 1.12.1 Released; Brings Huge Improvements for Raspberry Pi Installs
- Study Suggests Insider Negligence In Ransomware Attacks
Tue, 30 August 2016
Unless organizations—and their employees—begin taking security seriously, more successful attacks are likely to occur. Read
- Google Fuchsia: Inside Google’s new ‘Fuchsia’ OS
Mon, 22 August 2016
The Google Fuschia OS could be used for any number of purposes, from IoT to some kind of desktop/mobile OS. Read
- Google DeepMind targets NHS head and neck cancer treatment
- Is a blue fire tornado the future of oil spill cleanup?
- A newfound asteroid just buzzed harmlessly by Earth
- Google to expand ride-sharing service in San Francisco
- Red Hat Rebrands Virtualization Technology in New Release
- Python vs. C/C++ in embedded systems
- Feature: Inside Facebook’s (Totally Insane, Unintentionall...
- Liberal, Moderate or Conservative? See How Facebook Labels Y...