- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO, to become CTO
- OpenStack Ironic Approved for Kilo Integrated Release
- How IBM's Watson Could Do For Analytics What Search Did for Google
Thu, 18 September 2014
IBM’s freemium move with Watson is an aggressive push to enlarge the Big Data analytics market. Read
- Can Commercial Linux Gaming Succeed?
Wed, 17 September 2014
Whether commercial Linux games can succeed remains uncertain, but clearly it's not the road to sudden riches. Read
- SpaceX launches cargo ship with 3-D printer to International...
- NASA's Maven explorer arriving at Mars after year
- Rugged mini-PC runs Android on Via's Cortex-A9 SoC
- How to monitor online prices on Linux
- Q&A: Reporting Bad Behavior to Facebook
- Google and Apple encrypt by default
- eBay flaw has existed for months
- Gadgetwise: Shopping for Flair? The Moto X Smartphone Fits t...