- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO, to become CTO
- OpenStack Ironic Approved for Kilo Integrated Release
- How IBM's Watson Could Do For Analytics What Search Did for Google
Thu, 18 September 2014
IBM’s freemium move with Watson is an aggressive push to enlarge the Big Data analytics market. Read
- Can Commercial Linux Gaming Succeed?
Wed, 17 September 2014
Whether commercial Linux games can succeed remains uncertain, but clearly it's not the road to sudden riches. Read
- NASA says Maven spacecraft enters orbit around Mars
- Small Console Menu Utilities
- Delays to Chinese launch of Xbox One
- Minecraft role for British Museum
- Linux 3.17 rc6
- New York climate march attracts nearly 400,000 people
- Q&A: Reporting Bad Behavior to Facebook
- Gadgetwise: Shopping for Flair? The Moto X Smartphone Fits t...