- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO, to become CTO
- OpenStack Ironic Approved for Kilo Integrated Release
- How IBM's Watson Could Do For Analytics What Search Did for Google
Thu, 18 September 2014
IBM’s freemium move with Watson is an aggressive push to enlarge the Big Data analytics market. Read
- Can Commercial Linux Gaming Succeed?
Wed, 17 September 2014
Whether commercial Linux games can succeed remains uncertain, but clearly it's not the road to sudden riches. Read
- eBay flaw has existed for months
- Tesora Delivers OpenStack Database-as-a-Service for Enterpri...
- Google, Apple to encrypt by default
- Red Hat Set to Grow Thanks to Cloud and Containers
- Q&A: Reporting Bad Behavior to Facebook
- How a Virginia suburb became an Ebola epicenter
- New York set for massive climate march
- Gadgetwise: Shopping for Flair? The Moto X Smartphone Fits t...