- Hi-Tech and Why-Tech
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO, to become CTO
- OpenStack Ironic Approved for Kilo Integrated Release
- How IBM's Watson Could Do For Analytics What Search Did for Google
Thu, 18 September 2014
IBM’s freemium move with Watson is an aggressive push to enlarge the Big Data analytics market. Read
- Can Commercial Linux Gaming Succeed?
Wed, 17 September 2014
Whether commercial Linux games can succeed remains uncertain, but clearly it's not the road to sudden riches. Read
- Minecraft map of UK adds houses
- Debian 8 "Jessie" to Get GNOME 3.14
- Broadband voucher scheme overhauled
- How to run Unix Commands in vi/vim editor
- Q&A: How to Flip Scanned Images
- UN calls for ‘all hands on deck’ to tackle climate chang...
- In search for renewable energy sources, could trash be king?
- Months After Buying Beats, Apple’s Plans for Its Music Ser...