Microsoft Tops Banner Impression Count
Page 1 of 1
Microsoft was the top Web advertiser by banner impression for the week ending April 18, according to the Nielsen//NetRatings syndicated ad research service.
Here's the list for the week:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach|
|3. Discover Brokerage||28.3||2.9|
|10. Barnes and Noble||15.7||7.3|
The top 10 banners viewed for the week were:
- AmeriDebt--Find: A Way Out Of Debt
- NECX--#1 PC Super Store Get It Now @ NECX
- Amazon--Click on Shopping. Then click on Music and Video
- Barnes and Noble--fast; hey look we just gave you more time to read
- Bonzi Software--Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- Ad Council--Earth Share Click here to find out more!
- Music Boulevard--We bring the music to you. Find it. Hear it. Buy it.
- LinkExchange--Have A Web Page? Wanna Promote It For Free?
- 1-800-USSearch--Find Anyone
- LinkExchange--GSM all over the world Ring
Rankings are based on audience measurement of people who have access to the Internet from home. The banners may be viewed here.