Adauction.com Adds More Four Sites
Page 1 of 1
San Francisco-based Adauction.com said it now offers more than 100 branded Web publishers, with the addition of four sites that will provide ad inventory through its online media marketplace.
The company also said it has posted the fourth quarter calendar dates for the Tune-In auctions on its Web site. Tune-In, which will become a daily event starting in January, offers media buyers category-specific ad inventory.
"Our goal was not to grab 100 Web sites and quickly create a network, but rather, steadily build rich content categories with the top branded publishers and help them reach a new set of buyers," said David Wamsley, Adauction.com president and CEO. "Choosing from a deep roster of sites, advertisers get the best values through our auction channel to supplement their up-front buys."
- October 13--Finance & Investing
- October 20--Computers & Technology
- October 27--Women's Interests
- November 3--Holiday Shopper
- November 5--Entertainment
- November 10--Holiday Consumer PC & Electronics
- November 12--News and Information
- November 17 - Finance & Investing
- December 1--Travel / Sun & Ski
- December 3--Consumer Peripherals
- December 8--New Year's Resolutions
- December 10--Automotive
- December 15--Health & Fitness