MicroWarehouse Ad Banner Garners Highest Click Rate
Page 1 of 1
The ad banner featured the sale of a computer system. MicroWarehouse is a specialty catalog retailer and direct marketer of personal computers, software, accessories and peripherals.
Microsoft returned to its No. 1 status as top advertiser on the Internet by increasing its ad campaign by 74.9 percent to 155.7 million impressions, up from 89.0 million impressions the week before.
AmeriDebt's ad campaign featured four of its banners in the Top Ten list for the week, and was the No. 12 top advertiser. AmeriDebt is a credit counseling and debt management firm.
|Advertiser*||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|4. Ad Council||37.4||9.2|
The top banners, ranked according to reach percent:
- Amazon -- Click on Shopping. Then click on Music and Video.
- AmeriDebt -- Bill Problems? We Can Help! Click Here to Get Out of Debt!
- AmeriDebt -- Feeling Crushed by Debt? DEBT! We Can Help! Click Here.
- AmeriDebt -- Bill Problems? Avoid Bankruptcy. Get Out of Debt Now!
- AmeriDebt -- Bills Out of Control? Past Due! We Can Help! Click Here!
- Autoweb.com -- GET A PRICE
- Autoweb.com -- BUY IT; SELL IT
- About.com -- $$$$ Catch the dollar sign for a chance to win $100,000
- Value America -- "Flavor of the Week" Giveaway. Win an iMac a week during June!
- Value America -- Free Membership. Click Here.