Aria Credit Card Banner Scores Best CTR
Page 1 of 1
The most clicked-upon ad banner for the week ending July 25 was Providian Financial's Aria credit card ad, which had a 9.9 percent CTR, according to measurement firm Nielsen//NetRatings.
Home improvement network ImproveNet moved up from No. 40 to No. 14 on the list of top advertisers for the week. It captured the top three spots on the Top 10 Ad Banners list.
Top advertisers, for the week, ranked by banner impressions including house ads, were:
|Advertiser||Impressions in millions||Reach %|
|3. Next Card||35||17.3|
|9. Ad Council||26.9||8.7|
|10. Discover Brokerage||26.5||3.6|
- ImproveNet -- Air Conditioning on the fritz? We can help. ImproveNet. Click here.
- ImproveNet -- Use our free matching service to find a contractor.
- ImproveNet -- Find me a contractor who specializes in: Kitchen, Bathroom, Roofing, Air Conditioning, Other
- Bonzi Software -- Speed Up Internet Connection
- Ad Council -- If You're Not Recycling, You're Throwing It All Away!
- Network Solutions -- Picture this. @your-product.com. Get personalized e-mail when you reserve a Web address.
- Launch.com -- Watch today's hottest MUSIC VIDEOS! LAUNCH.COM
- Autoweb.com -- GET A PRICE
- CapitalOne -- Visa Platinum; Credit Limit, Fixed APR, Apply Online, Submit
- Autoweb.com -- BUY IT; SELL IT
Banners may be viewed here. Average CTR for top banners was 0.44 percent, Nielsen//NetRatings said.
Rankings are based on audience measurement of people who have access to the Internet from home. The Nielsen//NetRatings audience information service collects data from approximately 15,000 panelists as they surf the Web.