Deadline is April 3 for @d:tech Award Entries
Page 1 of 1
The @d:tech conference and expo has set a deadline for submission of entries of 5:30 p.m. on Friday April 3 for its second annual @dtech.Awards.
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony featuring a keynote address by Louis Rossetto, chairman, chief executive officer and editorial director of Wired Ventures, during the upcoming @d:tech.Chicago conference, May 6-8 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
Named as judges were:
Roger Black, president and founding partner of the Interactive Bureau; Sean Dee, director of media for Levi Strauss & Co.; Joe Duffy, president of Duffy Design and Revolv, a design discipline of Fallon McElligott; Bob Heyman, partner, U.S. Web and co-founder of Audience Development Group, Cybernautics; Cliff Kurtzman, president and CEO, The Tenagra Corp.; Michael Moon, co- founder, president and CEO, GISTICS Inc.; Bob Risse, president of Mercury Seven; J. Sandom, head of the Interactive Division of OgilvyOne Worldwide; Kyle Shannon, principal, chief creative officer of Agency.Com Ltd.; and Tim Smith, president and CEO of Red Sky Interactive.
The @d:tech.Awards honor communications professionals in the digital marketing industry who have made a significant contribution to the development of their field.
Winners will receive a crystal trophy and will be recognized in congratulatory ads in major industry publications and newspapers, on ChannelSeven.com, and on @d:tech's Web site and in its newsletter.
The categories for this year's awards are:
- Audience Specific: Best Consumer Campaign, Best Business-to-Business Campaign, Best Technology Advertising Campaign, and Best Local Market or Small Business Campaign.
- Objective Specific: Best Branding Campaign, Best Audience Building Campaign, Best Direct Response Marketing Campaign.
- Format/Platform: Best Implementation of a Non-Banner Advertising Format; Best Implementation of Advanced Advertising Technologies; Best Utilization of Interactivity in an Advertising Campaign.
- Other Internet Marketing Programs: Best Site Sponsorship Marketing Program, Best Internet Sweepstakes/Contest Marketing Program, Best Trade Ad for an Internet Advertising Product or Service.
MARKETING WEB SITES
- Best Brand Marketing Web Site, Best Direct Marketing Web Site, Best Sales Generation Web Site, Best Interactive Design, Best Overall Creative Design.
- Best Use of the Internet for Crisis Management and Best Integration of PR Into a Marketing Campaign
Fees are $150 per entry, per category. For an @d:tech.Award application, call 800/535-1812 or submit an application online.