Jamcracker Helps Partners Deliver Web Services
Page 1 of 1
ASP aggregator Jamcracker today announced a new channel program designed to give partner companies the capability to offer their customers a comprehensive set of Web services on a single platform.
According to the company, the Jamcracker Strategic Alliances Program was developed in response to demand from large business services providers (BSPs) including software and hardware distributors, telcos, system integrators, platform and infrastructure providers, and value-added resellers that want to develop and expand their Web services offerings.
"This program helps companies jump head-first into the fast-growing Web services market," said Samir Bodas, vice president of strategic alliances for Jamcracker. "Through the Jamcracker Strategic Alliances Program, our partners will be able to extend their value proposition by offering fully-integrated Web services on a single platform."
Jamcracker Strategic Alliances Partners gain access to technology that is based on more than two years of experience providing customers with access to and management, integration and support of Web-enabled applications, according to the company.
- Speed time-to-market by minimizing time-to-implementation for Web services.
- Minimize costs associated with new service delivery by implementing services with marginal increases in overhead and little or no capital expenditures for hardware, software or engineering.
- Improve their value proposition to existing customers by adding incremental value to customer solutions and increasing their overall technology ROI.
- Improve the flexibility of solutions and differentiate their value proposition from businesses competing with their core product and service offerings.
Under the program, Jamcracker Strategic Alliances Partners will have access to these technologies and services:
- Jamcracker IT Management Platform, an XML-based Web services delivery platform
- Jamcracker Applications Catalog, a portfolio of Web-based IT and business application services
- Jamcracker Support Services, including deployment, operations and 24x7 support services
- Incremental ASP and Web-enabled Applications from an ASP, partner, or internal source can be quickly incorporated into a branded workspace.
- Integration with Internal Systems, to enable easy pricing, stocking, bundling, promotions and other marketing programs.
Jamcracker has been named a Top 20 ASP by ASPnews.