Online CRM Training from Yahoo!
Page 1 of 1
Yahoo! Inc.'s business communications division, Yahoo! Broadcast Services, has unveiled the Yahoo! Training Management Studio. The new service is designed to meet the growing need for rapid online training and initial offerings will include the skills deemed to be most in demand, such as customer relationship management (CRM) and customer education.
"With increasing competitiveness, it is essential that businesses improve the speed to knowledge of their employees," said Jim Fanella, senior vice president of Yahoo!'s Business and Enterprise Services division. "Training Management Studio has already delivered thousands of online courses for internal and external audiences of Global 2000 corporations. We're proud to now make this successful solution widely available."
The new training solution was created to build on the past success of Yahoo! Broadcast Services' online corporate training solutions for sales departments, new hire training, and new product introductions. Training Management Studio provides companies with an easy to deploy solution that leverages the power of audio and video to engage the learning audience and improve comprehension. The new offering also includes elements to manage course creation, user identity and access, and verification of user training and comprehension.
Training Management Studio and all related training solutions are available immediately. The current menu includes:
- Increase trainee comprehension of CRM tools through a mix of software demonstration and video presentation
- Maximize reach and productivity through on-demand, 24/7 availability
- Drive sales opportunities by shortening trainee ramp-up time
Customer Education Program
- Teach customers the best use of products or services
- Create more loyal customers through mastery of a business's products or services
Sales Training Center
- Train sales force and channel partners on products, programs, and business initiatives
- Share best practices and critical sales information from subject matter experts
- Central location for new product launches
New Hire Training Center
- Communicate business objectives, product basics, and corporate/HR policies
- Provide a "personal" welcome message from senior executives without disrupting their schedule
- Reduce the new hire learning curve turning new hires into productive employees
Sunnyvale, Calif.-based Yahoo! Inc. is a global Internet communications, commerce and media company that offers a comprehensive branded network of services to more than 200 million individuals each month worldwide. These services include Corporate Yahoo!, a popular customized enterprise portal solution; audio and video streaming; store hosting and management; and Web site tools and services.