Siebel Courts Retail with eConsumer Goods 7
Page 1 of 1
Siebel Systems, Inc. has enhanced and improved a component in its arsenal of e-business applications. Siebel eConsumer Goods 7 is a comprehensive industry-specific solution designed to meet the diverse and complex sales, marketing and customer services needs of manufacturers of non-durable and durable packaged goods, as well as consumer electronics and appliances.
The fully integrated product suite of applications for Consumer Goods Marketing, Sales, Service, and Partner incorporates industry best practices and allows companies to improve trade marketing; optimize sales force effectiveness and productivity; decrease customer service costs; collaborate with partners and customers; and build consumer loyalty and demand.
"Siebel eConsumer Goods 7 provides our customers with unprecedented breadth and depth of industry-specific functionality, based on industry best practices and close collaboration with our global customer base of more than 125 major consumer goods companies," said Bill Kester, general manager of Siebel eConsumer Goods, Siebel Systems, Inc. "The applications' comprehensive support of trade management, account management, and customer service functions results in a significantly faster return on investment (ROI)."
Siebel eConsumer Goods 7 includes a range of new and enhanced features that include:
- Increased trade marketing effectiveness and improved account management.
- Reduced costs through the integration of customer-facing and back-office business processes across all touchpoints.
- New market opportunities through collaboration across the demand chain.
- Building consumer demand and brand loyalty by understanding and anticipating changing consumer preferences.
- Retail execution capabilities with the new Siebel Sales Handheld.
- Powerful trade promotion simulation capabilities.
- Siebel Analytics 7, which includes visual, prepackaged and fully configurable reports and interactive dashboards.