Say What? Top Five IT Quotes of the Week
Page 1 of 1
"The Prime Minister's Office of Japan has launched an English twitter account from now on."
- The Prime Minister of Japan joins Twitter to help communicate to the world about the tragedy that has devastated his country(Twitter).
"On balance, I would guess this design change results in a modest increase in broken screens and at times greater damage, with both the digitizer/glass and LCD modules being broken."
- Aaron Vronko, CEO of Portage, Mich.-based Rapid Repair, commenting on the Apple iPad 2's thinner glass (ComputerWorld).
"The vast majority of cloud infrastructure runs on HP so when it comes to catching up, I wonder who has to catch up?"
- HP CEO Leo Apotheker in a discussion about competition in the cloud (InternetNews.com).
"A few years ago it was almost an article of faith that people would not pay for the content they accessed via the Web."
- Arthur Sulzberger Jr., chairman of The New York Times Company discussing his publication's new online subscription model. (New York Times).
"DCCA was an attempt to standardize a la LSB. DEX is more pragmatic, about merging code from derivatives into Debian."
- Ubuntu Linux CTO Matt Zimmerman commenting on new effort to help merge code back into the upstream Debian Linux project.(InternetNews.com)