Say What? Top Five IT Quotes of the Week
By Sean Michael Kerner | April 15, 2011
Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
"RIM has just shipped a BlackBerry product that cannot do email. It must be skating season in hell."
- New York Times' columnist David Pogue in a review about the new Blackberry tablet (New York Times)
"At some point, litigation must come to an end."
- Chief Judge Alex Kozinski denies the Winklevoss twins appeal in their settlement against Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg.(InternetNews)
"We can't view HTML 5 as the ultimate panacea for cross platform application, but we do think it will help."
- Gartner Research Vice-President, David Willis talking about how HTML 5 will help level the playing field for mobile apps(Datamation)
"The Street never fell in love with Cisco's consumer strategy and the Flip product line was the epitome of this disdain."
- Brian White, analyst at Ticonderoga Securities talking about Cisco's decision to end its Flip product line (InternetNews)
"This is write once and then share a ton of your code for other platforms."
- Dave Gruber group product marketing manager at Adobe talking about the company's new Flash Builder 4.5 program for building mobile apps for Android, Blackberry and iOS. (Developer.com)