AltaVista Canadien Redesigned
Page 1 of 1
While AltaVista Canada has offered a fully bilingual Canadian site since 1998, the re-launch of AltaVista Canadien represents an enhanced French-language version of the highly successful search engine.
"Francophones can look to AltaVista Canada for more than 25 million pages of quick, current and comprehensive Canadian Internet information in their language of choice," said Sandro Berardocco, general manager of AltaVista Canada.
In addition to the more than 25 million pages of Canadian information and over 200 million pages of world-wide information, the site offers the following special resources:
- Current health news and lifestyle tips.
- Breaking headlines from Canadian Press and world news.
- Partner Babelfish translates English to French or five other languages.
- Yellow Pages.
- Web directory.
- Over two million pages of federal and provincial government info.
- More than 850 Canadian news sources.
- More than one half of a million pages of agricultural information.
- More than 800 Canadian health and medical information sources.