Net2ASP First Canadian Partner in RSA Program
Page 1 of 1
[Toronto, CANADA] RSA Security has named Net2ASP, an e-business Security Services Provider, the first Canadian Application Service Provider (ASP) to join the RSA SecurWorld partner program.
Net2ASP provides managed security services and secure e-business portal development services for small and medium organizations and offers 24/7 Internet security monitoring and real-time response.
It has formed strategic alliances with world-class companies such as RSA Security to deliver e-business security services for the marketplace.
Net2ASP's parent company, Quarterstone Communications, is an established e-security company with a strong track record in technical and security architecture design, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) planning and implementation, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), packaged security assessments, and firewall deployment projects.
"Teaming with a leader such as RSA Security demonstrates our commitment to providing a secure environment in which organizations can conduct business."
IDC Research predicts that ASPs will be a critical component for the growth of the global economy over the next decade. The market for managed-security services is expected to reach more than US $2 billion by 2003, up from US $512 million in 1998.
IDC says that software products will evolve to be a service, and companies are beginning to shift their software from shrink-wrap to the ASP model.
More on RSA Security is available at:
- RSA Security Supports New Advanced Encryption Standard ; Announces Plans to Incorporate AES in Its e-Security Solutions, October 2, 2000.
- Security Portal: RSA Algorithm Released: So What?, September 7, 2000.
- RSA Encryption Algorithm Paroled, September 6, 2000.
- RSAsecurity.com: RSA Security Releases RSA Encryption Algorithm into Public Domain, September 2, 2000.
- Cybernet's NetMAX Selects RSA... to Enhance Linux-based Internet Appliance Products, August 1, 2000.
- Covalent Adopts RSA Security Products for Apache Web Server Solutions, July 14, 2000.