E-Cruiter.com Rolls Out E-Cruiter 3.0
Page 1 of 1
[Ottawa, CANADA] E-Cruiter.com (NASDAQ: ECRU) has rolled out E-Cruiter 3.0, a comprehensive solution that provides corporate clients with their own Web-powered recruiting portal for faster, more efficient, and cost-effective hiring.
"Strategic recruiting requires an efficient, streamlined process to find the right candidates and assess their skills," said Christopher Boone, eRecruiting analyst for IDC.
"eRecruiting services and tools that allow corporate recruiters to expand and improve their recruiting performance will achieve greater market share in the near term."
E-Cruiter 3.0 includes enhancements to E-Cruiter.com's suite of services, including additional third party posting capabilities, and referral and agency tracking, which allow recruiters to recruit and hire the right people quickly. Specific enhancements include:
- Streamlined Posting Wizard: Incorporates an optional built-in requisition and line management reporting.
- Enhanced active & passive candidate tracking: Includes a passive "talent pool" management capability and employee referral program management.
- Built-in posting scheduler: Provides one-stop posting and un-posting capability to corporate Web sites;
- Enhanced candidate relationship tools: New messaging system which customizes candidate acknowledgement, reducing the 'black hole' effect.
- Six new standard reports: Includes job costing, Web site activity reporting and vacancy status.
Gerry Stanton, E-cruiter.com president and chief executive officer said "E-Cruiter 3.0 was designed by HR experts to meet the needs of the strategic corporate recruiter. With our enhancements to the recruiting portal, companies can focus on what's core to their business -- hiring the right candidates for competitive advantage."
Ottawa-based E-Cruiter.com's clients include The Toronto Stock Exchange, York Region District School Board, Compaq Canada, KPMG Canada, Bell Canada, Dell Computer Corporation, Sony Music Canada, and Home Depot Canada.