- What Would Steve Jobs Do to Fix Twitter?
Thu, 19 Jan 2017
It might take a complete redesign — and a new product — to make Twitter a financial success.
- CES 2017: A Window into The Future
Mon, 09 Jan 2017
Several new technologies on display at the Consumer Electronics Show seem likely to transform our lives.
- Debian vs. Ubuntu
Thu, 05 Jan 2017
Which is the best distro for you, Debian or Ubuntu? You can't go seriously wrong either way, but a useful answer depends on what you want in a distribution.
- Overcoming Ubuntu Wi-Fi Not Working
Wed, 04 Jan 2017
Connecting Ubuntu to a wi-fi network usually isn’t challenging, yet if you run into problems these tips should help.
- Is 2017 the Year of the Linux Desktop?
Tue, 27 Dec 2016
The oft-predicted ‘year of the Linux desktop’ has so far proven elusive. Could it finally be here?
- Don't Be a Scrooge to Your Employees This Season
Wed, 21 Dec 2016
The holidays are a great time to show your staff and co-workers how much you appreciate them.
- Enterprise Collaboration Tools Overload: Too Many Unhappy Users
Fri, 16 Dec 2016
Enterprise collaboration tool consolidation and more effective use of APIs can solve the myriad of frustrations.
- Debian vs. Fedora
Wed, 14 Dec 2016
A point by point comparison between the Debian and Fedora Linux distros: which offers a better user experience?
- The Future of Technology: 2050
Tue, 13 Dec 2016
A veteran tech observer looks at the many emerging trends in emerging tech to predict where we’re heading, from AI to 3D printing to robotics.
- Make Ubuntu Work Like ChromeOS
Mon, 12 Dec 2016
Ubuntu can function like ChromeOS – yet still maintain all of Ubuntu's advantages.
- Lenovo Shows How Best to Work with Industry Analysts
Thu, 08 Dec 2016
At its analyst event, Lenovo does just as much listening as talking.
- 7 Things to do After Installing KDE Plasma
Mon, 05 Dec 2016
KDE Plasma users need to make a few decisions about how to setup Plasma. Here's an insider's guide.
- Missing Linux Components: Possible Fixes
Mon, 28 Nov 2016
Missing Linux components affect users on a daily basis. Here are some solutions.