- Why 'Glassholes' Are a Myth
Wed, 04 Dec 2013
No, Google Glass users aren't obnoxious snoops violating everyone's privacy while tuning out the world.
- Does BYOD Keep IT Admins Awake at Night?
Tue, 26 Nov 2013
Unmanaged BYOD is a disaster waiting to happen. Make sure it’s not your disaster.
- Ending Forced Ranking: Why Steve Ballmer is My Hero
Thu, 14 Nov 2013
Discontinuing its stacked ranking system should make Microsoft a significantly more competitive company.
- Why YouTube Will Love Google+ Comments
Wed, 13 Nov 2013
When Google+ was integrated into YouTube, an epic culture clash erupted. Yet the move reveals much about Google's larger strategy.
- Tech Comics: Is This Thing Working?
Fri, 01 Nov 2013
You have to do more than merely hope your tech gadget will work. Much more.
- Google's Magic Picture Machine Goes Beyond Science Fiction
Tue, 29 Oct 2013
Google’s new image manipulation solution is artificial intelligence as its most user friendly.
- Tech Comics: The History of Free
Fri, 18 Oct 2013
"Free" has always been a persuasive concept in tech marketing.
- Should Twitter, Facebook and Google Launch Newspapers?
Wed, 16 Oct 2013
People get their news from social media. Why don't Facebook, Twitter and Google just take over the news business?
- Improving Virtual Events: the Value of Engagement
Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Virtual events over the Internet can succeed, but the focus needs to be on real dialogue between participants.
- Tech Comics: Android in 2018
Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Given the Android naming system, what will it be called in the years ahead?
- Why Amazon Can't Compete with Silicon Valley For Payments
Wed, 09 Oct 2013
Amazon launched a new service this week for buying stuff with your Amazon username. Here's why it will fail.