- Expectations for Dell/EMC World 2016
Fri, 14 Oct 2016
How will the companies combine their storage lines and what will their strategy look like for EMC's subsidiaries?
- The ROI of DevOps: 5 Key Metrics
Wed, 05 Oct 2016
The ROI of DevOps can be assessed by monitoring factors like time to market and reduced infrastructure costs.
- Cybersecurity: Complexity is Our Biggest Vulnerability
Tue, 04 Oct 2016
Organizations have helplessly watched as the network perimeter, a key component in securing an organization from threats, has dissolved.
- Hardened Laptops: How Do Dell and Panasonic Compare?
Wed, 28 Sep 2016
Each company has unique strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, but the threats to both are the same.
- 7 Ways Linux Users Differ from Windows Users
Tue, 27 Sep 2016
Linux users are different from Windows users in attitude as much as their choice of operating system.
- Data Storytelling: Why Visualization is only Half the Story
Fri, 16 Sep 2016
By taking a wider view of data storytelling, you can provide stakeholders with the big picture in a way that’s relevant and engaging.
- Handling IT and Data Integration in M&A: What the Borg Teaches Us
Thu, 15 Sep 2016
It’s possible to integrate IT and data without a massive, multi-year project that requires an army of resources.
- Citrix, Microsoft and Netscape: Revisiting History
Wed, 14 Sep 2016
Citrix and Netscape chose opposite approaches to dealing with Microsoft, and things are working out much better for Citrix.
- Modern Storage in a Container-Driven World: A Leap Beyond
Tue, 13 Sep 2016
Self-contained development environments have launched storage out of the stone age of appliances and practices and into a whole new world.
- The Best Linux Desktop for Work
Mon, 12 Sep 2016
Your choice of best Linux distro for work depends on issues like support and release schedule. Plus: some Linux apps for work.
- Study Suggests Insider Negligence In Ransomware Attacks
Tue, 30 Aug 2016
Unless organizations—and their employees—begin taking security seriously, more successful attacks are likely to occur.
- Google Fuchsia: Inside Google’s new ‘Fuchsia’ OS
Mon, 22 Aug 2016
The Google Fuschia OS could be used for any number of purposes, from IoT to some kind of desktop/mobile OS.