- 11 Activities for KDE Plasma
Tue, 24 Mar 2015
The best way to explain the value of KDE Activities is to show how to construct some.
- Finding a Place for DevOps Innovation
Fri, 20 Mar 2015
Finding a true practical definition for DevOps is a big part of using this emerging methodology.
- The PC Is Dead. Long Live the PC!
Wed, 18 Mar 2015
A new product from Dell, NVIDIA and VMware would pave the way to a new generation of high-performance, cloud-based PCs.
- How IT Will Be Redefined By IoT
Tue, 17 Mar 2015
No technology has fundamentally redefined the role of IT like the Internet of Things will do over the coming years.
- Is It Time to Review Your Data Monitoring Policy?
Thu, 12 Mar 2015
The relationship between workers, their devices and company material can be hazardous if left unmonitored.
- The Enterprise Impact of Virtual Reality
Fri, 06 Mar 2015
VR's greatest influence won't be in gaming—it will be in the business world.
- Seven Reasons Your Cloud Deployment Might be Delayed
Tue, 24 Feb 2015
Most private clouds fail, according to Gartner. And the public cloud also has its challenges. There are many reasons why.
- Why Open Source Freeriding is a Good Idea
Tue, 24 Feb 2015
In the wake of a high profile controversy, it's clear: so-called freeriders should be encouraged, not condemned.
- The Reality of the Ubuntu Phone
Mon, 23 Feb 2015
The Ubuntu phone has created some buzz, and while it faces big challenges, this phone has some real advantages.
- IBM Spectrum Storage: IBM Gets Serious With SDS and Hybrid Cloud
Wed, 18 Feb 2015
The company is offering customers high value for the money they spend on flash storage systems.
- The Dangers of Boutique Linux Distros
Mon, 16 Feb 2015
These small, more adventurous Linux distros have some clear advantages -- but be aware of the downsides.
- Open Source Debate: Copyleft vs. Permissive Licenses
Wed, 11 Feb 2015
Which license works best for software developers?
- Satya Nadella’s Amazing First Year at Microsoft
Wed, 04 Feb 2015
Other firms could learn a thing or two from his example about what it takes to lead a successful technology company.