- 7 Ways Linux Users Differ from Windows Users
Tue, 27 Sep 2016
Linux users are different from Windows users in attitude as much as their choice of operating system.
- Data Storytelling: Why Visualization is only Half the Story
Fri, 16 Sep 2016
By taking a wider view of data storytelling, you can provide stakeholders with the big picture in a way that’s relevant and engaging.
- Handling IT and Data Integration in M&A: What the Borg Teaches Us
Thu, 15 Sep 2016
It’s possible to integrate IT and data without a massive, multi-year project that requires an army of resources.
- Citrix, Microsoft and Netscape: Revisiting History
Wed, 14 Sep 2016
Citrix and Netscape chose opposite approaches to dealing with Microsoft, and things are working out much better for Citrix.
- Modern Storage in a Container-Driven World: A Leap Beyond
Tue, 13 Sep 2016
Self-contained development environments have launched storage out of the stone age of appliances and practices and into a whole new world.
- The Best Linux Desktop for Work
Mon, 12 Sep 2016
Your choice of best Linux distro for work depends on issues like support and release schedule. Plus: some Linux apps for work.
- Study Suggests Insider Negligence In Ransomware Attacks
Tue, 30 Aug 2016
Unless organizations—and their employees—begin taking security seriously, more successful attacks are likely to occur.
- Google Fuchsia: Inside Google’s new ‘Fuchsia’ OS
Mon, 22 Aug 2016
The Google Fuschia OS could be used for any number of purposes, from IoT to some kind of desktop/mobile OS.
- How to Become a DevOps Engineer
Thu, 18 Aug 2016
Companies are eager to hire DevOps engineers, and it is not unusual for salaries of $200,000 or more to be offered to DevOps team leaders.
- Cisco’s Meeting Server: Fixing The Problem with Conferencing
Wed, 17 Aug 2016
For too long, enterprise communication products from different vendors haven't worked well together. Cisco is starting to change that.
- The 7 Best Linux Distros for Business
Mon, 15 Aug 2016
Choosing the best Linux distro for business requires you to fully understand how you'll be using it, then matching your needs with one of these top business Linux distros.
- The Internet of Things of Enterprise Data
Thu, 04 Aug 2016
In IoT, best practice enterprise governance addresses data quality issues, noncompliance, and data errors that can develop from malfunctioning machines.
- Best Practice: How Cisco Revitalized Its Brand
Wed, 03 Aug 2016
The networking giant has launched a new image campaign that is demonstrating impressive results.