InfoSpinner Debuts Enhanced Version Of ForeSite Application Server
Page 1 of 1
InfoSpinner Inc. Tuesday debuted the ForeSite Application Server version 3.0. This upgrade provides a robust integration and deployment environment for developers looking to leverage packaged and newly developed legacy data and applications into their business solutions.
InfoSpinner enables the customer to utilize and leverage their current investment in information technology resources such as applications, development tools, deployment architecture and data. The ForeSite Application Server's open integration framework facilitates a shorter "time-to-deployment" and supports distributed computing and component standards which eliminate many of the risks found in proprietary development tools.
New features added to the ForeSite Application Server in this release include:
- Composite XML documents constructed from multiple non-integrated data and applications
- A packaged Java Integration Framework with JavaBeans that use XML for enterprise data access
- XML Wizards
- Full encryption of intra-cluster communication
- Improved version of ForeSite Integrator, InfoSpinner's visual point-and-click Application Integration Environment
- Drag-and-drop application integration
- Complete support for enterprise stored procedures
- Host integration connection caching and pooling for greatly accelerated throughput of Web-enabled 3270, 5250 and VT applications
- Extensible support for MQSeries, Java Servlets and CICS
Additionally, InfoSpinner has developed the ForeSite Host Integration SIM, which supports host integration for 3270, 5250 and VT applications, enabling the ForeSite Application Server to retrieve information from any data system and integrate that information into a dynamic Web page.