Wattle Software Releases XMLwriter 1.0 Beta
Page 1 of 1
Wattle Software this week released the beta version of XMLwriter 1.0, its advanced eXtensible Markup Language (XML) editor for Microsoft Windows.
XMLwriter features an intuitive, customisable user interface for creating XML documents.
Features of the XMLwriter authoring tool include:
- XML validation - XMLwriter is able to validate XML documents using a DTD or XML-Schema; the documents may be previewed in the internal browser, formatted using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) or eXtensible Stylesheet Language (XSL).
- XSL conversion - XMLwriter can perform XSL stylesheet conversion on well-formed XML documents; output files can also be previewed in the internal browser or an external browser.
- TagBar View - The TagBar displays a visual and structural representation of an XML-Schema document, and allows the user to drag and drop tags into an XML document.
- Advanced text editing features - XMLwriter uses real-time color syntax highlighting of tags and keywords, including all HTML 4.0 tags and attributes, CSS 2.0 properties, XSL, XSLT tags and formatting objects.
- Project management - The tool enables the user to manage multiple files using its Project View window, which allows users to manage files and folders directly by using drag and drop or menu operations.
- Customisable workspace environment - XMLwriter features dockable windows and customisable toolbars and menus.