Extensibility Releases XML Authority 1.1
Page 1 of 1
Extensibility, Inc. recently released its XML Authority 1.1, a major upgrade to its XML schema design conversion and management solution.
XML Authority is used to create XML based e-business vocabularies and grammars. It provides developers with interoperability across all major schema dialects, along with enhanced functionality for building and managing e-business vocabularies and grammars.
Major enhancements to this release of XML Authority 1.1 include:
- schema dialect support now includes DTDs, Microsoft's XDR and BizTalk-compatible framework, Commerce One's SOX Versions 1 and 2, and XML schema
- User-definable metadata importers enable users to define reusable converters for existing applications and migrate them to the Internet
- Batch language access allows application integration within XML-based development environments
- Module-level schema support enables workgroups to integrate schemas to create complex vocabularies
- allows point-and-click editing of the schema from the Visual Schema interface
- intuitive interactive interface enhancements
XML Authority is available for Microsoft Windows 98 and NT, UNIX, Linux and Mac operating systems. For additional information, or to download XML Authority 1.1, visit the Extensibility Web site.