Watchfire Releases Linkbot Pro 5.0
Page 1 of 1
Watchfire Friday released Linkbot Pro 5.0 which enables Web site administrators to ensure reliability and integrity for sites.
Linkbot Pro 5.0 enables Web site administrators to maintain optimum levels of reliability and integrity for their sites by testing, editing and repairing broken links, problematic syntax and performance issues.
Besides Linkbot Pro's enhanced features, functionality, and usability, this release also has eight new features that Watchfire believes will allow them to maintain their position in the Web-testing market.
- Interactive 3D Density Site Maps - allows users to assess the structure and density of a web site, or portions of it, facilitate planning and visualize the location of errors, pages missing titles and new content
- Parse Flash Files - supports the latest file formats, ensuring all sections of a Web site are checked
- Scan and Recognize Sites that use Lotus Notes/Domino - enables companies that use Lotus Notes/Domino to ensure the quality of their site
- Supports Customized 404 Files - ensures that all broken links are found and enables users to determine the error messages that will appear
- Search And Replace - correct errors with minimal down time by changing broken links once and replacing all related links
- Scan Rules - enables users to check for specific links or text that are required to appear on each page
- Editor Report - enables users of HTML editors to launch Linkbot Pro to check a page or site and generate one comprehensive report
- Recommendations Report - provides non-technical explanations of the impact of specific errors found on your site