LinkInfo Service Keeps Tabs on Links to Your Site
Page 1 of 1
Targeted at Web marketing and promotion professionals, LinkInfo also tracks the number of sites that have dropped links to the URL in the past week, as well as the number of sites that have added links to the site in the past week.
LinkInfo is also able to track links to a competitor's Web site, and provides detailed reports to subscribers each week. Included among the reports are:
- an executive summary which details numerical trends
- a full listing of sites which have linked to the URL
- a full listing of sites which have dropped links to the URL
- a full listing of sites which have added links to the URL
- a comparison between links to your URL and to your competitor's URL
Special verification technology used in the LinkInfo engine individually verifies each link reported as being dropped. Site administrators may then contact the site that has dropped the link to ask them to re-link at the correct URL, add a link to a new URL, etc.
LinkInfo retails for $199 for an annual subscription, with charter subscriptions available for $149. For additional information, visit the LinkInfo Web site.