FutureTense Releases Advanced Net Publishing System
Page 1 of 1
FutureTense Inc. this week released the latest version of its Internet Publishing System (IPS).
IPS is designed to allow developers to control the whole range of Web site production, including the design, development, management, and delivery of content. The product is geared toward larger Web sites, online newspapers, and magazines.
FutureTense designed the Internet Publishing System to be a scalable, integrated system that works well by collaborating with all members of the publishing team.
The IPS provides developers with a unique front-end design tool that enables them to design and create sites without manually coding them. The newest version of the Internet Publishing System includes the following features:
- A fully scalable environment that allows members of the production team to work collaboratively on projects
- Project revision tracking and controlled user access
- Content that can be delivered from wherever it resides
- Functionality that separates the content from the format, making the updating of styles instantaneous
- Elimination of the repetitious chore of programming templates
The FutureTense Internet Publishing System includes two major components: the Designer and the Project Management System. The Designer is IPS's graphically oriented publishing tool that users implement to design templates and manage projects, whereas the IPS Project Management System allows for template and project revision tracking.
The Project Management System includes a Revision Tracking Database that enables users to check in, check out, lock templates, and track template revisions.
For more information on the IPS, visit the FutureTense Web site or call 800-880-7613.