National Webmasters Organization Prepares for WebFair '98 L.A.
Page 1 of 1
The association will be bringing together a coalition of organizations and groups who have dedicated their time and resources to provide demos, hands-on teaching, and training for young people to prepare them for the Internet/Web industry.
The coalition of professional organizations includes:
- Live Picture, Inc., an industry leader in Internet imaging, providing rapid access to high-quality images over the Internet
- Prosoft I-net Solution, Inc., an online provider of technology training
- National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship, an international organization with a focus on teaching business skills to underprivileged students.
At the event, 200 youngsters will be trained on the spot and introduced to Web resources that could potentially jump-start their careers, including:
- Luminaries of the Internet industry
- Vendors of Web/Internet product and services
- Professional Webmasters
- Companies that are looking to hire
- Mentors who have agreed to share their time and skills
For additional information, visit the National Association of Webmasters in Booth # 6113 at the Internet World Spring 98 conference, or drop by the NAW WebFair Web site.