Luckman Releases Web Studio 2.0
Page 1 of 1
Luckman Interactive, Inc. today at Spring Internet World in Los Angeles unveiled Web Studio 2.0, the Web "toolbox," which contains a wide variety of tools that developers can utilize to create top notch Web sites.
Using Web Studio 2.0, even novice developers can create Web sites that showcase HTML, Java, access to databases, VRML, and report-generation technologies. This technology starts with WebEdit Pro 3.0, Luckman's award-winning HTML editor. WebEdit Pro 3.0 features real-time syntax checking, an integrated WYSIWYG preview window, and wizards that simplify the development process.
Another tool included with Web Studio 2.0 is AURALINE, from NEC Systems Laboratory, Inc. AURALINE is a multimedia creation kit which creates interactive, animated Java presentations that feature 3-D graphics, sound effects, animation, backgrounds, videos, and images. The AURALINE kit also comes with a library of over 5000 animation sequences, images, and templates for use in presentations.
Additionally, Web Studio 2.0 includes:
- Mojo, the Java authoring tool that uses drag-and-drop techniques to create Java applets.
- VRCreator, the 3-D interactive virtual reality creation tool.
- Openpath Web, used for developing Web database applications.
- WebMap, the image map generator for making "hot spots" on images.
- Crystal Reports, the leading reports generator.
- and Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0.
Web Studio 2.0 is available for Microsoft Windows95 and NT, and sells for a retail price of $149.95. The software may be purchased on the Luckman Web site or by calling 1-800-711-2676.