DataChannel Introduces "RIO 3.0"
Page 1 of 1
DataChannel this week announced the release of DataChannel RIO 3.0, the intranet solution that enables users to intelligently organize and distribute information.
The newest release of DataChannel RIO, version 3.0, features:
- Data Integration with Lotus Notes and Microsoft Active Server Pages (ASP)
- An XML Development Kit that includes the DataChannel XML parser, XML generator, DOM builder, an XML viewer, and docs
- Support for Microsoft Windows NT and Sun Solaris
- The ability to "Save to the Web"
- Instant content distribution and management
- Centralized administration and control
- An open API
Upcoming features already planned for the next version of DataChannel RIO (scheduled for release within the next several months) include integration with Oracle reports and Microsoft Index server, Meta Data searching, browser-based publishing, wizards, and additional "Save to the Web" enhancements.
For additional information about DataChannel RIO 3.0, visit the Data Channel Web site.