NetMind Launches Enterprise Minder 2.0
Page 1 of 1
NetMind today announced the latest update to Enterprise Minder, NetMind's corporate change detection solution.
Enterprise Minder enables employees to remain up-to-date about changes in business and personal Web-based information. It is a server-side software solution that provides IT administrators with all the benefits of central administration, customized bandwidth utilization and data reporting capabilities.
Enterprise Minder also eliminates much of the normal overhead that is usually required to scan specific Web pages for changes. According to NetMind, Enterprise Minder can "cut bandwidth utilization by 25-50 percent."
New Features to Enterprise Minder 2.0 Version 2.0 include:
- Differential Minder - Version 2.0 reports specific intranet text changes with each change notification, indicating exactly what information on a particular Web page has changed.
- Form Minder - Captures the end result of all the information employees have entered on a form, so the customized Web page can be automatically retrieved later.
- Number Minder - Users can monitor any numbers or combination of text and numbers, and will receive notification when these numbers cross certain thresholds.
- NetMind List - Displays a Web-based, secure list of all pages a user is tracking.
- Flexible Sign up Process - Offers two ways to add information to monitor; Employees can be pre-registered by the IT administrator or one-click signup buttons can be added to any portion of the intranet.
- Keyword Minder - Users can also specify keywords and be notified if these words appear on a page. The significance of this is that users will only be notified about truly relevant changes that they have determined in advance.
- Text Minder - Highlight a portion of the page to monitor.