Tango Enterprise Version 3.5 Released
Page 1 of 1
EveryWare Development Inc. today announced it upgraded its Tango Enterprise and that Version 3.5 will include 11 new features such as group collaboration functionality with full source code control.
Other Tango Enterprise Version 3.5 upgrades include:
- Array Meta-tags which sort, filter, perform intersections, unions and
distinct processing, and add and delete discrete rows.
- HTML syntax coloring which differentiates between Tango meta-tags,
HTML tags, and content.
- Project enhancements that allow sub-folders to be created, which
means developers can break their solutions into components and
- Source-code control menu commands to check Tango Application
Files in and out of developer's source-code control software.
- An E-Commerce Template which acts as a jump-start for creating
Tango-driven online shopping solutions.
- A series of Tango Application Files that enable developers to scale
their solutions from one Application Server to multiple Application Servers.
- NSAPI Plug-in for Solaris.
- Database joins which can be separately specified for the Results List page and the Detail page of Tango Builders.
- Numerous keyboard shortcuts for increased production speed.
- A new server manager button on the Taskbar for simple Windows-like control of the server on Windows 95/98.
Tango Enterprise Version 3.5 features source-code control menu commands which enables developers to check Tango Application Files in and out, using any of the major source-code control systems that are available. The project files are stored on a source-code server as developers check files in and out while working locally. This gives them greater control over large scale Web application development projects.
Another upgrade is Tango Enterprise Development Studio's ability to display HTML using customizable colors, depending on the category of HTML. Tango Enterprise Development Studio's categories include Tango Meta Tags, standard HTML tags, and content.
Tango Enterprise Development Studio 3.5 is available now as a boxed upgrade for a retail price of $99. A demo of the product is also available for download from the EveryWare Web site.