COAST Unveils Web Pub Automater
Page 1 of 1
COAST Software Inc. today announced COAST Intellect, its new collaborative system for integrating and automating the many tasks performed by Web site publishing teams.
COAST Intellect is a multi-module, server-based system which provides features for the everyday roles involved in a Web publishing environment, such as authoring, developing, editing, etc. COAST Intellect was initially presented to the public at Mecklermedia's Fall Internet World 98 conference in New York City.
the product offers a browser-based interface that enables publishers to focus on producing and revising a site's true content. As soon as a document is published, COAST Intellect provides the tools needed to track, approve, and post content based on its history and properties.
Features in this release of COAST Intellect include:
- Automated staging and deployment - ensure timely updates and eliminate the manual Web site maintenance tasks.
- Streamlined submissions and approvals - improves communication and eliminates confusion in the revision process.
- COAST Intellect maintains document libraries - ensures optimal site organization and reorganizations.
- Automatic creation and maintenance of archives - preserves required audit and version information.
- Entire structure simplifies navigation and enables targeted knowledge distribution.
COAST Intellect supports most Microsoft Windows NT-based or Unix-based Web servers, including IIS, Netscape, Apache and NCSA. Pricing starts at $19,500. For additional information, visit the COAST Web site.