ELSOP Releases LinkScan 5.1
Page 1 of 1
Electronic Software Publishing Corp. (ELSOP) this week released LinkScan 5.1, consolidating several bug fixes and adding a number of improvements designed to simplify the LinkScan administration process.
Improvements to this release of LinkScan include:
- Improved default placement of output files from command-line generated reports for greater flexibility and simplied administration
- Simplified installation and subsequent upgrades and maintenance
- Enhanced SiteMap customization features to make it easier to include or exclude different files from the LinkScan SiteMap and TapMap
- Enhanced LinkScan to validate URL's contained within drop-down lists
- Improved error detection and recovery logic associated with various system interfaces
LinkScan is available for all Unix Servers, including AIX, BSDI, FreeBSD, Digital Unix, HP/UX, IRIX, Linux, and SunOS/Solaris flavors as well as Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 servers with Perl 5.
LinkScan version 5.1 sells for a retail price of $750 dollars. For additional information, or to download an evaluation copy, visit the ELSOP Web site.