SiteGarden Web Publishing Service Debuts
Page 1 of 1
SiteGarden this week debuted its new Web publishing system that allows non-programmers to create and maintain Web sites online without the need for additional software or technical expertise.
Users can log on using a Web browser and start developing their Web site. SiteGarden is an online Web site creation system for people who want "more power and features than online services like Homestead, IBM HomePage Creator and Zyweb can offer."
Key features of the new SiteGarden service include:
- Full text search capability
- Automatic appearance, archiving and deletion of documents
- Site navigation adjusts to new content automatically and dynamically
- Comprehensive site statistics reporting
- Ability to change the entire look and feel of site merely by changing a template
- Document approval system
- Able to create and edit in a Web browser
- No software to purchase or download
- No file transfers
- Supports fully self-contained Internet/Intranet sites, but can also be seamlessly incorporated into existing web sites
Web developers can become SiteGarden partners, if approved, and they will receive a free Web site and 20% of the first 12 months SiteGarden revenue. An introductory launch package is available until the end of November, starting at $2350 for 12 months of service. For additional information, visit the SiteGarden Web site.