TGS Releases 3Space Publisher v2.0
Page 1 of 1
TGS Friday announced the release of 3Space Publisher version 2.0, an art and animation application designed to enable users to create attention-grabbing Web graphics. New features include ActiveStyles, a new method of turning 3D clip art and 2D text into "stunning works of art."
By using a drag and drop interface, 3Space Publisher enables non-artists to create custom professional-quality graphics. Users are able to create stunning text and graphics and save them in a wide variety of standard output types, include photo-realistic 2D image formats (GIF, BMP, JPG), dynamic 3D Java applets, animated GIF, video, VRML, or even artistic 3D screen savers.
3Space Publisher CD-ROM Edition is a complete Web Art and Animation solution, and includes:
- 3Space Publisher, a drag-and-drop 3D art and animation authoring application for 3D buttons, banners and icons or dynamic 3D Java effects
- 3Space Gallery, a library of over 1,000 royalty-free 3D clip art objects, textures and animations
- 3Space GIF Animator, a drag & drop animated GIF editor and optimizer
- 3Space Java Effects, a royalty-free collection of dynamic Java applet effects
- 3Space HTML Helper, an automatic HTML tag generator for 3Space-created graphics
- 3Space Screen Saver allows 3Space projects to be saved as 3D screen savers
- 3Space Image Mapper creates 2D client-side image maps
Objects created with 3Space Publisher utilize default colors, textures and lighting. The tool enables users to import 3D content from Autodesk AutoCAD and 3D Studio and VRML, and includes extrusion utilities for converting 2D text into true-3D objects.
3Space Publisher Interactive 3D Suite v2.0 is available for Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT for a retail price of $89. For additional information, or to download a free 14-day trial of 3Space Publisher v2.0, visit the TGS Web site.