Sign Me Up Marketing Debuts XBuilder Version 2.1
Page 1 of 1
Sign Me Up Marketing Thursday released XBuilder version 2.1, the multi-purpose tool that converts dynamic Web sites, including multi-language international sites, to static HTML.
XBuilder provides developers with an affordable method of generating a static site. This allows search engines to crawl dynamic sites to drive traffic to the site, ensures quality control, enhances performance speed and converts files from a database-driven site to a format which can be placed on a CD-ROM for distribution. This helps companies to maximize the investment in their Web site.
XBuilder increases a site performance and enables the deployment of the site from one location to another, including CD-ROMs, mirror sites, laptops and external hosting companies. Customers which distribute catalogs and other documentation can take any information from the Web server on a CD for internal and external distribution.
Features of XBuilder version 2.1 include:
- Online documentation updated twice a month
- Ability to build international Web sites
- Mime-type detection and handling with the opportunity to add and remove mime-types
- The ability to combine HTTP domains
- The ability to add files from FTP sites
- Multi-threaded support for faster builds
- Warning messages and errors to communicate build problems
- Programmatically name files, and detection of duplicate file names
- Programmatically exclude files
- Automatic naming of files
- Enhanced scope interface for defining scopes of inclusions and restrictions for projects
- The ability to build CD-ROMs outside of the root of the drive
- Searching of either project window or output window for text
- Copy/Paste from output window
- Find/Replace during the build
- The ability to configure which HTML tags are crawled, including proprietary tags
- Adding Orphan pages to project