Icanbuy.com Signs Seven New Retail Partners
Page 1 of 1
iCanBuy.com, an online e-commerce site for teens and kids with parental approval, signed seven new partners: eToys Inc., AlloyOnline, Graffiti Online, KidFlix.com, rallycaps.com, Ezone.com and Store4Kids.com.
Financial arrangements were not disclosed.
"Top Internet retailers, like eToys appreciate our attention to tight security and our strict stance on privacy," said Paul Herman, CEO of iCanBuy.com.
iCanBuy.com's policies prevent members from viewing inappropriate merchandise or receiving spam from merchants.
- AlloyOnline features clothing, shoes, accessories and jewelry for both girls and boys.
- Graffiti Online specializes in clothing, shoes, accessories, jewelry and beauty products for girls.
- KidFlix.com provides iCanBuy members access to 15,000 videos for all ages, many priced under $10.
- Rallycaps.com supplies over 800 logo caps (most under $20) for over 70 different NCAA schools, as well as all the NFL, NHL, NBA and MLB teams.
- Ezone.com offers games that users can test-drive and download.
- And Store4Kids.com provides younger members with CD-ROMS, stickers, videos, books and games. iCanBuy.com enables young people to shop online with a parental approval system.