Real Announces RealJukebox Gold, New Partnerships
Page 1 of 1
Additionally, said it will provide support and integration with portable devices from Samsung Electronics and Innogear, a developer of hardware accessory solutions for the Palm Computing Platform.
Other features of Gold include:
- Support for the widest range of secure(Liquid Audio and AT& T's a2b Music) and freely transferable (mp3, WAV, RealAudio music on the Web
- Capability to effectively manage large music collections containing over 2,500 songs
- Ability to listen to CDs while performing full digital recording at up to seven times playing speed
- Integrated drag and drop support for both secure and standard portable music devices
- Single-click genre based music downloads updated daily
- Auto-notification and installation of new features and functionality
800.COM will serve as the exclusive consumer electronics retailer on RealJukebox. The agreement gives 800.COM preferred placements throughout RealJukebox, and directs RealNetworks customers to 800.COM, where they can obtain information on and complete the purchase of portable music devices and other consumer electronics.
CheckOut.com will be the default music retailer on the RealJukebox interface; the premiere host of the "Chart Toppers" listings for the RealJukebox 'Get Music' area; and the exclusive provider for the "Try it and Buy it" area where users can preview songs and purchase the featured CD through direct links to CheckOut.com.