ShopNow.com Launches E-Commerce Technology
Page 1 of 1
ShopNow.com Inc. Tuesday made its e-commerce technology available for companies to process online orders from any Web site.
eBuy helps deliver customers and create revenue opportunities by allowing e-commerce to be conducted entirely within a separate pop up window without the visitor leaving the current site. A demonstration of ShopNow.com's eBuy is available here.
Here is how it works:
- Visitors clicks on commerce-enabled link, image or advertising banner branded with the eBuy logo
- A new window opens up from the current location
- The user purchases the business or consumer product or service, completes an order form and enters a credit card number all within the pop up window
- The order is processed using the ShopNow e-business transaction processing platform and an email notification is sent to the purchaser detailing the transaction
- When the eBuy window closes the user returns to their original Web site location
ShopNow.com Inc. is a service provider for business-to-business and business-to-consumer e-commerce. The ShopNow Network is comprised of online access to more than 40,000 businesses and more than 6 million shoppers.