Yahoo! Launches B2B Marketplace
Page 1 of 1
Yahoo! (YHOO) B2B Marketplace will initially include more than 48,000 items in more than 650 categories.
Yahoo! B2B Marketplace launches with DoveBid Inc. as the featured sponsor and listing provider. DoveBid has more than 19 categories of products, and is a leader in Webcast and online B2B capital asset auctions.
Features offered include:
- Search capability to find the best deals from leading B2B marketplaces and multiple vertical industries
- Multiple pricing formats to allow people to find the best deals using variable or fixed-pricing structures
- Easy comparison of prices, buying options and order fulfillment
- Tracking and monitoring of time sensitive listings from one central location through the My Watchlist feature
- Access to Yahoo!'s public and private online communities for business people through Yahoo!'s business and finance clubs
"Yahoo! B2B Marketplace brings businesses of all kinds together by allowing business executives, small companies and entrepreneurs to efficiently sift through many different Web sites, marketplaces and buying formats on the Internet to quickly find and purchase products they need to run successful enterprises," said Tony Surtees, vice president and general manager of Yahoo!'s commerce group.