Open Market Delivers LiveCommerce 2.0
Page 1 of 1
Burlington, MA-based Open Market Inc., a provider of Internet commerce and information publishing software, this week released LiveCommerce 2.0, the latest version of its enterprise catalog and marketing solution.
LiveCommerce 2.0 is a complete enterprise application package designed to enable companies to create intuitive, personalized online catalogs.
New features include:
- Real Time Dynamic Entry--Buyers can jump from anywhere on the Web to the appropriate item in a LiveCommerce catalog, making the catalog a seamless part of a company's Web site.
- Support for multiple languages, including Japanese, giving companies and users the ability to display, sort, and search information in different languages.
- ERP Integration APIs, including inventory, pricing, and product information APIs that allow catalog users to link with ERP systems.
- Dynamic Page Language, which provides a range of display options and personalization flexibility; including a feedback mechanism to track end users' behavior as they browse through the online catalog.
- Solaris Availability--LiveCommerce is now available on the Sun Solaris platform, so users can deploy catalogs on both Windows NT and UNIX servers.
LiveCommerce 2.0 can stand alone, or is complement to Transact, Open Market's enterprise application that manages Internet commerce. Pricing for the LiveCommerce 2.0 base catalog system starts at $45,000.