Netegrity Offers DMS Product
Page 1 of 1
E-commerce infrastructure solutions company Netegrity Inc. delivered a new product called Delegated Management Services (DMS), which addresses the complexity of distributed user management.
Netegrity said DMS lets organizations delegate user administration to their business partners, remote business units and end users, "an essential requirement" for e-marketplaces, service providers and corporate enterprises that need to manage thousands of companies, partners and potentially millions of users.
Netegrity said DMS builds on its SiteMinder platform to provide a scaleable solution that works across the market-leading user directories in use today.
- Native support for major LDAP directories.
- Multiple levels of delegation for user management across unlimited organization, partner and affiliate sites.
- User roles for a more flexible and efficient approach to assigning users to centralized policies that determine the applications the user can access
- Standards compliant templates for easy customization of partner and affiliate branding as well as world-wide localization
- Workflow enablement for integrating business process automation requirements
- High scalability and availability with load balancing, failover and multi-level caching.
Delegated Management Services will be part of the SiteMinder 4.5 release, which will be available within the next 30 days, the company said.