HotOffice Launches Intranet 2.0
Page 1 of 1
HotOffice Technologies Inc. Wednesday released version 2.0 of its HotOffice Web-based intranet service, designed for small- and medium-sized businesses.
New features of version 2.0 include a Web-based group calendar, group contact manager, outbound faxing over the Web and a Web site creation tool. The suite is part of HotOffice's product line designed specifically for small business and business traveler needs, the company said.
The company also partnered with a number of firms to provide services. They include:
- Web-based presentation tool from Telepost
- Web-initiated conferencing from TelePost
- Business traveler's destination guide from On The Road
- Interactive education software from CBTNow
- Sales lead generator from BidMatch
- Y2K Assessment Tool from ViaSoft
- Online direct mailing lists from ThinkDirectMail
"Many of the enhancements in HotOffice version 2.0 are a direct result of user feedback, as we are continually enhancing our service to become the ultimate tool for small businesses and mobile users."
HotOffice 2.0 is available from the company's Web site, as well as through distribution partners GTE Internetworking, MindSpring and Prodigy Business Solutions. Subscriptions are priced at $12.95 per month. Current HotOffice members have the updated version automatically available when logging in to their account, the firm said.