- 7 Ways To Build a Sophisticated AI Data Pipeline
Wed, 17 Feb 2021
How can organizations build a sophisticated AI data pipeline to support ingestion, organization, and machine learning in their system?
- As Tech Industry's Influence and Power Grow, So Does Political Scrutiny
By Jeff Burt | Fri, 12 Feb 2021
The tech industry has been at the center of events in D.C. lately, and pressure on the industry has come from all sides of the political spectrum.
- Databricks' $1 Billion Funding Round Puts Focus on Data Management, AI
By Jeff Burt | Tue, 09 Feb 2021
A sky-high valuation for Databricks is proof of the value of AI solutions that can make sense of massive amounts of data.
- 7 Ways to Optimize an Automation Budget
By - InternetNews.com Staff | Thu, 07 Jan 2021
We asked marketing professionals and business owners about how they optimize their own budgets for automation.
- How IT Investments Are Changing For Small Business
By Abby Dykes | Fri, 11 Dec 2020
How are the responsibilities and investments related to IT changing for small businesses?