TrelliSoft Expands SRM Suite
Page 1 of 1
TrelliSoft Inc., which provides multi-platform storage resource management (SRM) software, said that StorageAlert/DB for Oracle is available for customers in its Early Adopter program.
StorageAlert/DB helps organizations maximize their storage resources by reporting on database statistics to help them better manage the storage associated with specific database objects.
With StorageAlert/DB, customers can:
- Manage storage by application database
- Manage storage by user
- Prevent storage downtime by predicting tablespace failure
- Reduce unnecessary space usage by finding unused space and identifying fast-growing objects
- Perform capacity planning by trending storage growth of specific objects
- Identify the fastest-growing databases to better plan network migration or SAN implementation projects
- Chargeback for storage usage by user or department
- Export storage data for import into any application, such as accounting, chargeback or spreadsheet applications
- Enforce storage policies
StorageAlert/DB is available for Oracle now and will be expanded to support other DBMSs in the future. Only customers in TrelliSoft's Early Adopter program can get their hands on StorageAlert/DB for Oracle.