NetLedger Adds Partner Management
Page 1 of 1
NetLedger Inc., a San Mateo, Calif.-based Net-native ASP, today announced the release of Advanced Partner Center, a partner relationship management (PRM) module for NetSuite 8.6, which is designed to help small to mid-sized businesses better incorporate partners and resellers into their selling process.
NetSuite offers Web site building, accounting, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) applications.
Zach Nelson, president of NetLedger, told ASPnews that while standalone PRM offerings are available, the lack of integration and complete access for third-parties creates information silos, making it difficult for the company or the partner to have a complete picture of the business relationship.
By building the Advanced Partner Center into NetSuite, NetLedger reports, everyone has real-time access to the information they need. Selling partners can access leads, place orders, see what's in stock, check support cases of their clients from their Web browser.
NetLedger said companies that extend NetSuites' PRM capabilities to their partners gain greater visibility into partner pipelines and forecasts because the opportunities are managed directly in the system. The new service is also designed to eliminate redundant day-to-day partner support.
"Building customer relationship management systems for companies that directly manage their customer relationships is a straightforward, well-defined process. However, creating CRM solutions for the millions of companies that use third-parties to reach end-customers is more complex," said Nelson. "NetSuite's architecture allows companies to extend the same functionality that they give to their internal sales, support and service staff to the third-parties who are representing them in the market.
The Advanced Partner Center features include the following:
- Visibility into the sales forecast from resellers with joint opportunity management
- Streamlined order and inventory management by providing real-time access to distribution partners
- Increased sales through resellers via promotional discounts and marketing campaigns
- Improved customer management by sharing access to cases and contact history with partners
- Increased partner knowledge by sharing sales and product information via publishing
- Ability to protect confidential information using multiple permission levels and flexible customization
The Advanced Partner Center module is available for $50 per user, per month.
NetLedger is listed by ASPnews as a Top 20 Service Provider.
Do you have a comment or question about this article or the ASP industry in general? Speak out in the ASP Discussion Forum.