RightNow Adds Professional Services
Page 1 of 1
RightNow Technologies, an ASP that specializes in hosted customer service and support services, yesterday announced the launch of CORE Professional Services initiative. An acronym for Continuous, Optimization, Results and Expertise, CORE is designed to optimize customer service operations.
CORE is designed to address customer needs throughout the lifetime of the solution and deliver an increasing return on investment. Bozeman, Mont.-based RightNow reports that its professional service experts bring experience based on more than 1,000 customer implementations. The goal of CORE is to ensure that a customer's implementation is complete, predictable, on time and tailored to specific needs and business processes.
"The challenges customer service organizations face are often very specific to their particular combination of current practices, existing technology mix, strategic business objectives, vertical market and corporate culture," RightNow founder and CEO Greg Gianforte, said.
- Continuous activities: Services provided throughout the solution lifecycle to ensure optimal ROI.
- Optimization: Reviews of primary business goals and enhancements to solution strategies and tactics are recommended.
- Results: Clear objectives are set mutually with the customer.
- Expert Solutions: Expert solutions are provided by consultants with business and technical expertise.
RightNow's CORE services, the company reports, are built on its LifeCycle Solutions Methodology. The solution includes lifecycle implementation packages and toolsets, project planning services, optimization audit consulting, upgrade coaching, reports coaching and customized consulting services.
Examples of CORE services include the following, according to RightNow:
- Optimization Audits designed to help customers adapt to changes in needs, solution goals and strategies. Services include audits, upgrade and/or reporting coaching, new features implementation and customized consulting.
- Integration with existing call center infrastructure, in addition to back-office and front-office applications.
- Modeled best practices in overall customer service, as well as specific verticals. The company also provides best practices designed to transform customer service from a cost center to an opportunity to build revenues.
- Customized interfaces to provide consistency with brand and marketing initiatives.
- Optimized operations through 90-minute tune-ups designed to increase ROI and customer satisfaction, including Web site design modifications to increase the percentage of customers finding answers to their own questions online.
RightNow customers include Air New Zealand, Ben & Jerry's, Briggs and Stratton, British Airways, Cisco, Dolby Laboratories, Electronic Arts, Pioneer, Raymarine, Remington, Sanyo, Specialized Bicycles and more than 100 public sector clients including the Social Security Administration and the State of Florida. RightNow is listed by ASPnews as a Top 20 Service Provider.
Do you have a comment or question about this article or the ASP industry in general? Speak out in the ASP Discussion Forum.