ISM's Top 30 CRM Products Announced
Page 1 of 1
DCI's CRM Conference & Exposition concludes today in Chicago where consulting firm ISM, Inc. announced the Top 30 CRM software packages for 2002. The winners were chosen after comprehensive tests in ISM's CRM Software Lab and the Top 30 scored the highest in accordance with the 166 selection criteria, including 107 business functions such as contact management, account management, sales management, time management, customer contact center, customer service, field service, telemarketing/telesales, marketing, lead management, PRM, knowledge management, business intelligence, e-Business, supply-chain management, and user friendliness/support. Each vendor is required to demonstrate functionality for each of ISM's criteria, which takes about two to three days.
Barton Goldenberg, president of ISM, and co-chair of DCI's conferences worldwide, congratulated the winners for their ability to offer the best and most comprehensive CRM software functionality within today's challenging climate. "The CRM industry has a lot to celebrate this year," said Goldenberg. "Healthy consolidations and renewed growth has brought new and exciting CRM business functionality, including analytics, lead incubation, supply-chain management, field force automation, and product configuration. Users will also benefit from existing and new technical developments that incorporate wireless, XML, Web-based, and N-tiered architectured CRM solutions."
Listed alphabetically, the Top 15 applications are:
- Amdocs ClarifyCRM eFrontOffice v. 10.2 - by Amdocs Limited
- Applix iEnterprise v. 8.3 - by Applix, Inc.
- E.piphany E.5 - by E.piphany, Inc.
- SalesLogix v. 5.2 - by Interact Commerce Corporation
- Client Management Software 5.0 - by Oncontact Software Corporation
- ONYX Enterprise 2001 - by ONYX Software
- ExSellence v. 4.0 - by Optima Technologies, Inc.
- Oracle CRM Suite 11i v. 5.5 - by Oracle Corporation
- PeopleSoft 8.1 CRM - by PeopleSoft, Inc
- Pivotal eRelationship - by Pivotal Corporation
- e-point 5.2 - by Point Information Systems, Ltd.
- mySAP CRM 3.0 - by SAP America, Inc.
- Siebel 7 - by Siebel Systems, Inc.
- Staffware Process Suite v. 9.0 - by Staffware PLC
- Worldtrak v. 5.3 - by Worldtrak Corporation
While many of the Top 15 are previous winners of this award, newcomers this year include E.piphany E.5, ExSellence v. 4.0, and Oracle CRM Suite 11i v. 5.5. The remaining winners in the Top 30 are:
- Ardexus MODE v. 2.2b - by Ardexus Corporation
- Connect-Care v. 7.0 - by Connect-Care, LLC.
- Firstwave eCRM v. 7.0 - by Firstwave Technologies, Inc.
- Goldmine FrontOffice v. 5.5 - by FrontRange Solutions, Inc.
- Abalon CRM 2001 SP6 - by Industri Matematik International Corporation
- J.D. Edwards CRM v. 1.0 - by J.D. Edwards & Company
- PowerCerv CRM v. 9.0 - by PowerCerv Technologies
- Salesforce.com - by Salesforce.com
- SalesPage open.space 3.5 - by SalesPage Technologies, Inc.
- iAvenue 6.0 - by Saratoga Systems, Inc.
- Enterprise SalesMaker v. 6.4 - by Software Innovation, Inc.
- Visual Elk 8.1 - by StayinFront, Inc.
- SIMPLeRM v. 2.1 - by TriVium Systems, Inc.
- marketing.manager 5.0 - by update.com software AG
- UpShot - by UpShot Corporation
Founded in 1985 and located in Bethesda, Md., ISM has provided CRM consulting and service to global clients such as: Bank of Montreal, Deutsche Bank DHL, ExxonMobil, GTE, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, McGraw-Hill, Nestle, NYSE, Pfizer, Pepsico, Standard & Poor's, USPS, and Xerox.