- SAP Kicks Off $2.2 Billion IoT Initiative, Acquires Plat.One
- Microsoft Stores Pull Double Duty as Small Business Hubs
- Weaveworks Improves SDN Security with Kubernetes 1.4
- 10 Essential Features to Make Google's Pixel Smartphone Successful
- 76 Percent of Security Pros Say Sharing Threat Intelligence Is a Moral Responsibility
- Codeguru One Question Polls: What Do Developers Really Say?
- Oracle's NetBeans Headed to The Apache Software Foundation
- PowerShell Goes Open Source and Lands on Linux
- Hardened Laptops: How Do Dell and Panasonic Compare?
Wed, 28 September 2016
Each company has unique strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, but the threats to both are the same. Read
- 7 Ways Linux Users Differ from Windows Users
Tue, 27 September 2016
Linux users are different from Windows users in attitude as much as their choice of operating system. Read
- Blackberry stops designing its own phones
- Solus Gets MATE 1.16 Desktop Environment and Linux Kernel 4....
- Google, Facebook, Amazon join forces on future of AI
- Sabayon Bizarre But Useful
- State of the Art: A High-Stakes Bet: Turning Google Assistan...
- Archaeologists unearth ancient gate-shrine in Israel
- Elon Musk unveils ambitious Mars colonization plan
- Virtual Reality’s Possibilities Lure Video Game Developers