- Using Jenkins on the Google Container Engine
Thu, 17 Aug 2017
Use Jenkins on the Google Cloud Platform and make use of the Google Container Engine.
- Android Development: Tracking Target Apps When Sharing Information
Mon, 14 Aug 2017
Learn to take the appropriate actions when a target application is selected while file sharing.
- Getting Started with the Java Spring Framework
Fri, 11 Aug 2017
Learn more about the Java Spring framework from the perspective of one who wants to get an overall picture of Spring before diving deep into it.
- An Introduction to Oracle Mobile Cloud Service
Wed, 09 Aug 2017
Become even more knowledgeable about Oracle's Mobile Cloud Service.
- SharePoint Development in 2017
Mon, 07 Aug 2017
Look at the development models available in SharePoint and Office 365 development and learn why one would choose one model versus another.
- 10 Ways Developer Hiring Has Changed
Fri, 04 Aug 2017
As might be expected, the hiring trends for developers are changing. Here's how to keep abreast of the differences from years past to today.
- Exploring the Java Networking APIs
Wed, 02 Aug 2017
Explore some of the key points of network programming through the lens of Java APIs.
- Ten Security Issues Developers Overlook While Developing Apps
Fri, 28 Jul 2017
Hundreds of thousands of mobile applications are downloaded by Internet users every day. Learn where problems may occur and to secure your apps.
- Using the Google Container Engine on the Google Cloud Platform
Wed, 26 Jul 2017
See how to set up the Google Container Engine so that you can use it to run Jenkins.
- Digging Deep into Java Recursion
Mon, 24 Jul 2017
Unravel some key aspects of the recursive technique in the light of Java programming.
- Displaying Push Messages in a Custom UI (Xamarin-Android)
Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Learn to display a popup dialog when a notification is received and the app is open.
- Anatomy of a Software Development Role: Data Scientist
Wed, 19 Jul 2017
The expansion of data requires a set of techniques and skills that are unlike historical approaches to data that we have been using.
- Using the Google Any Voice Kit How to Run Google Assistant on Android Things
Mon, 17 Jul 2017
Follow up on the previous article and learn to configure the Google API Project to converse with Google Assistant.
- What Is Functional Programming in Java?
Fri, 14 Jul 2017
Break into functional programming, from the perspective of using Java.
- Using Advanced Oracle JDeveloper Features for MySQL Databases
Wed, 12 Jul 2017
Learn about more of the other features in JDeveloper that can be used with MySQL.
- Sending Notifications to Mobile Apps from Azure Function Apps
Mon, 10 Jul 2017
Learn to integrate a service bus with a function app to send push notifications to your mobile app.
- Understanding Java Wrapper Classes
Fri, 07 Jul 2017
Learn more about the classes provided in the standard API library.
- Using Oracle JDeveloper Snippets with MySQL
Wed, 05 Jul 2017
Learn about snippets, which can be used with MySQL databases.
- The Full Package: Essential Soft Skills Every Budding Coder Must Have
Mon, 03 Jul 2017
What are the essential soft skills that every budding coder should focus on developing, before they step out into the world of work? Learn them here.
- Working with JavaFX Chart APIs
Fri, 30 Jun 2017
Delve into key aspects of the chart APIs of JavaFX and learn how to implement them.
- Using Oracle JDeveloper SQL Worksheets
Wed, 28 Jun 2017
Learn what JDeveloper SQL Worksheets are, and how to start using them today.
- Implementing Azure Push Notifications in Your Android Apps with Xamarin Forms
Mon, 26 Jun 2017
Walk through the steps to integrate an Android App with the Azure notification service.
- Working with JavaFX UI Layouts
Fri, 23 Jun 2017
Learn to create striking, yet functional, UI layouts in JavaFX.
- Using MySQL Databases in Oracle JDeveloper
Wed, 21 Jun 2017
Learn to connect to and use a MySQL database in JDeveloper.
- Oracle's NetBeans Headed to The Apache Software Foundation
By Sean Michael Kerner | Tue, 13 Sep 2016
You didn't expect Oracle to submit NetBeans to the Eclipse Foundation - did you?