- Digging Deep into Java Recursion
Mon, 24 Jul 2017
Unravel some key aspects of the recursive technique in the light of Java programming.
- Displaying Push Messages in a Custom UI (Xamarin-Android)
Fri, 21 Jul 2017
Learn to display a popup dialog when a notification is received and the app is open.
- Anatomy of a Software Development Role: Data Scientist
Wed, 19 Jul 2017
The expansion of data requires a set of techniques and skills that are unlike historical approaches to data that we have been using.
- Using the Google Any Voice Kit How to Run Google Assistant on Android Things
Mon, 17 Jul 2017
Follow up on the previous article and learn to configure the Google API Project to converse with Google Assistant.
- What Is Functional Programming in Java?
Fri, 14 Jul 2017
Break into functional programming, from the perspective of using Java.
- Using Advanced Oracle JDeveloper Features for MySQL Databases
Wed, 12 Jul 2017
Learn about more of the other features in JDeveloper that can be used with MySQL.
- Sending Notifications to Mobile Apps from Azure Function Apps
Mon, 10 Jul 2017
Learn to integrate a service bus with a function app to send push notifications to your mobile app.
- Understanding Java Wrapper Classes
Fri, 07 Jul 2017
Learn more about the classes provided in the standard API library.
- Using Oracle JDeveloper Snippets with MySQL
Wed, 05 Jul 2017
Learn about snippets, which can be used with MySQL databases.
- The Full Package: Essential Soft Skills Every Budding Coder Must Have
Mon, 03 Jul 2017
What are the essential soft skills that every budding coder should focus on developing, before they step out into the world of work? Learn them here.
- Working with JavaFX Chart APIs
Fri, 30 Jun 2017
Delve into key aspects of the chart APIs of JavaFX and learn how to implement them.
- Using Oracle JDeveloper SQL Worksheets
Wed, 28 Jun 2017
Learn what JDeveloper SQL Worksheets are, and how to start using them today.
- Implementing Azure Push Notifications in Your Android Apps with Xamarin Forms
Mon, 26 Jun 2017
Walk through the steps to integrate an Android App with the Azure notification service.
- Working with JavaFX UI Layouts
Fri, 23 Jun 2017
Learn to create striking, yet functional, UI layouts in JavaFX.
- Using MySQL Databases in Oracle JDeveloper
Wed, 21 Jun 2017
Learn to connect to and use a MySQL database in JDeveloper.
- Splitting Fact from Fiction: The Role of the Citizen Developer in the Enterprise
Tue, 20 Jun 2017
Discover the role of the citizen developer on the ever-changing landscape of software development.
- Displaying Dynamic Navigation Information in Android Apps
Mon, 19 Jun 2017
Solve the problem of dynamic navigation on your Android device with Xamarin Forms.
- How to Code Java Clipboard Functionality
Fri, 16 Jun 2017
If you want to use clipboard functionality in a custom user component developed in Swing, AWT, or JavaFX, you'll need to add some Java code.
- How to Run Google Assistant on Android Things Using the Any Voice Kit
Wed, 14 Jun 2017
Developers can run Android Things on the Voice Kit with full functionality, including integration with the Google Assistant SDK.
Mon, 12 Jun 2017
Learn what's up with blockchain technology, and why you should know about it.
- Understanding Java Process and Java ProcessBuilder
Fri, 09 Jun 2017
Discover some of the common functionalities of the process APIs to understand them in Java.
- Handling Android Things Peripheral Events
Wed, 07 Jun 2017
Android Things apps have to communicate with an astounding array of peripheral devices, from buttons, temperature readers, and speakers, to handheld GPSes.
Mon, 05 Jun 2017
Cognitive computing is widely used to cover a whole array of technologies that are combined to solve problems by simulating the human thought process.
- How to Add Java Print Services to Your Java Application
Fri, 02 Jun 2017
Learn to use the Java Print Services API in a Java application.
Tue, 30 May 2017
- Oracle's NetBeans Headed to The Apache Software Foundation
By Sean Michael Kerner | Tue, 13 Sep 2016
You didn't expect Oracle to submit NetBeans to the Eclipse Foundation - did you?