- Preventing DevOps Failures
Fri, 24 Mar 2017
Take advantage of the best strategies and practices to prevent failures in DevOps implementation in an enterprise.
- Using the Amazon AWS Device Farm to Test Android Apps
Wed, 22 Mar 2017
Learn about the AWS Device Farm, used to improve mobile (Android & iOS) and Web applications by testing on real mobile devices on the AWS Cloud.
- What Is a Java Formatter in Java Programming?
Mon, 20 Mar 2017
Explore the Java Formatter class and observe some of its utility in everyday programming in Java.
- Developer Productivity: Managing Cycle Times in Iterative Development
Fri, 17 Mar 2017
Look into the concept of iterations, and that how quickly we cycle can make a big difference.
- Consuming Web Services with PHP Using NuSOAP
Wed, 15 Mar 2017
- Exploring the Queue Interface in Java
Mon, 13 Mar 2017
Learn about the working concept of using the Que interface in Java.
- Is Your Organization Correctly Implementing DevOps for the Database?
Fri, 10 Mar 2017
A database that is well incorporated can drastically affect your company in a positive way.
- Moving from Apache Load Balancer to AWS Elastic Load Balancer
Wed, 08 Mar 2017
Making the shift from Apache Load Balancer to AWS Elastic Load Balancer can be challenging. Read through one process that led to success.
- Understanding Java Nested Classes and Java Inner Classes
Mon, 06 Mar 2017
Using both nested and inner classes is integral to being a successful Java programmer. Pick up some skills here.
- Implementing Domain-Driven Design in Laravel
Fri, 03 Mar 2017
Domain-Driven Design will teach you how to model the real world in your application and use OOP to encapsulate the business logic of the organization.
- Five Mistakes Indie Game Developers Should Avoid
Wed, 01 Mar 2017
Independent game designers are at the core of the gaming world. Avoid these mistakes and be more successful.
- Understanding Enumeration in Java
Mon, 27 Feb 2017
Learn how enumerations can be utilized in Java.
- Using Docker Swarm (Legacy) with Oracle
Wed, 22 Feb 2017
Create a Docker Swarm cluster of three nodes, and then subsequently run Oracle Database on the cluster.
- How to Handle Transactions with the JDBC API
Tue, 21 Feb 2017
Follow these examples and work through how transactions are handled with the JDBC API.
- Eight Effective Tools to Try for Mobile A/B Testing
Fri, 17 Feb 2017
Turn your app into an amazing one with A/B Testing, one of the most primarily used methods for checking the effectiveness of your app.
- Make MongoDB Replica Sets Work for Analytics Without Compromising Availability
Wed, 15 Feb 2017
Hidden replica sets can do wonders for maintaining your database and its voracious needs.
- Exploring the Peer Classes of Java String: Java StringBuilder and Java StringBuffer
Mon, 13 Feb 2017
Learn about using the peer classes of Java String and work through some examples demonstrating their use.
- Using the rJava R Package to Do More
Fri, 10 Feb 2017
In this final part of the rJava series, learn about checking for exceptions, using arrays, and other important tasks.
- Working with the Java Stream API
Mon, 06 Feb 2017
Discover the qualities of the Java Stream API and how to use it in a simple manner.
- Using Java Strings and the Swing API in R
Fri, 03 Feb 2017
Learn about the rJava package to use Java Strings and the Swing Java API from R.
- The Real Cost of Interrupting Your Development Team
Wed, 01 Feb 2017
It takes time to "get into the zone." Find new ways to avoid distractions that break the flow of concentration.
- Working with Java Linked List
Mon, 30 Jan 2017
Discover the concept behind the data structure involved in implementing the LinkedList generic class in Java.
- Getting Started with R Using Java
Fri, 27 Jan 2017
Get started with using the rJava R package to use Java from R.
- Best Agile Strategies for Success Applying the Agile Software Methodology
Wed, 25 Jan 2017
Take advantage of the best strategies and practices for the smooth functioning of your software development process the agile way.
- Oracle's NetBeans Headed to The Apache Software Foundation
By Sean Michael Kerner | Tue, 13 Sep 2016
You didn't expect Oracle to submit NetBeans to the Eclipse Foundation - did you?
- Praise Be to the Dockercon 16 Demo Gods : Drink Espresso #dockercon
By Sean Michael Kerner | Mon, 20 Jun 2016