Networking & CommunicationsSee All
- NS1 Advances Its Vision to Improve DNS Services and Web Traffic Management
Tue, 08 Oct 2019
Networking vendor looks to help organizations improve application routing both internally and externally.
- Kubernetes 1.16 Offers New Promise for IPv6 Cloud Native Deployments
Thu, 19 Sep 2019
The open source container orchestration platform expands networking capabilities with an initial dual stack IPv4/IPv6 implementation.
- Ethernet Switch and Router Market Grows in 2Q19
Fri, 13 Sep 2019
Network hardware vendors have plenty of reason for optimism as organizations continue to spend.
- Containous Looks to Simplify Cloud Native Networking with Maesh
Fri, 06 Sep 2019
No, that's not a typo, but it is a play on the service mesh concept that is becoming increasingly popular in the cloud.
- Linux Foundation Defines Edge Computing with New Glossary
Thu, 29 Aug 2019
LF Edge project releases new open source set of definitions outlining primary concepts in Edge Computing to help enable uniform discourse on key topics.
- VMware Expands Network Virtualization with NSX-T 2.5 and Advanced Load Balancer
Wed, 28 Aug 2019
At VMworld 2019, VMware announces new capabilities for its growing networking portfolio.
- SD-WAN Finally Gets a Formal Standard
Mon, 26 Aug 2019
MEF 70 now provides a formal set of standard definitions for SD-WAN service attributes.
- Arista CEO Sees an Oasis in the Enterprise Networking Landscape
Mon, 19 Aug 2019
Arista is slowly, but surely gaining ground in the enterprise market, even as 400G deployments loom in the near future.
- Sharp Has 3D for Mobile on Tap
By internetnews.com Staff | Sat, 03 Apr 2010
Advanced 3D panels that don't require glasses are in the works.
- French Claims U.S. Cyclist Is Hacker
By internetnews.com Staff | Tue, 16 Feb 2010
American rider Floyd Landis is accused of hacking into an anti-doping laboratory computer, French officials said.
- Palm Posts Loss, But Beats Expectations
By internetnews.com Staff | Fri, 26 Jun 2009
Turnaround efforts pick up the pace in the quarter leading up to the Pre's debut.
- Microsoft Aims for the Cloud With Windows Azure
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 27 Oct 2008
Ray Ozzie shows off its new offering for cloud computing applications at PDC 2008.
- FCC: Bid Interference Did Not Happen
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 28 Apr 2008
Report exonerates adviser in the recent wireless auction.