Networking & CommunicationsSee All
- Equinix Grows Data Center Capabilities with Packet Acquisition
Fri, 17 Jan 2020
Bare metal cloud provider Packet, gets picked up.
- Argus Open Source Network Flow System Gets Commercial Boost from CounterFlow AI
Fri, 10 Jan 2020
As the volume of encrypted traffic grows, it's increasingly difficult for network administrators to get visibility into network flows.
- Enterprise Networking Planet Predictions for 2020
Wed, 08 Jan 2020
What's ahead in 2020? Somethings old and somethings new.
- Project Connected Home over IP Brings Rivals Amazon, Apple, Google Together
Fri, 20 Dec 2019
Yet another open source IoT protocol group springs to life to solve a problem that continues to plague the industry.
- Cisco Announces New Silicon, Routers and OS for 2020 and Beyond
Mon, 16 Dec 2019
New platform comes a decade after Cisco's Quantum Flow silicon debut.
- Linux Foundation Puts a new DENT in Edge Networking
Mon, 16 Dec 2019
New effort will bring the Linux SwitchDev technology forward to help enable a new generation of lightweight edge switching.
- Cumulus Networks Enhances Linux Based Network Operating System
Wed, 27 Nov 2019
New release provides support for more platforms and integrates new Linux kernel features.
- CNCF SIG Network Set to Push Cloud Native Networking Forward
Sat, 23 Nov 2019
At KubeCon 2019, new Special Interest Group for cloud native network begins to take shape.
- Sharp Has 3D for Mobile on Tap
By internetnews.com Staff | Sat, 03 Apr 2010
Advanced 3D panels that don't require glasses are in the works.
- French Claims U.S. Cyclist Is Hacker
By internetnews.com Staff | Tue, 16 Feb 2010
American rider Floyd Landis is accused of hacking into an anti-doping laboratory computer, French officials said.
- Palm Posts Loss, But Beats Expectations
By internetnews.com Staff | Fri, 26 Jun 2009
Turnaround efforts pick up the pace in the quarter leading up to the Pre's debut.
- Microsoft Aims for the Cloud With Windows Azure
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 27 Oct 2008
Ray Ozzie shows off its new offering for cloud computing applications at PDC 2008.
- FCC: Bid Interference Did Not Happen
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 28 Apr 2008
Report exonerates adviser in the recent wireless auction.