Networking & CommunicationsSee All
- Ethernet Switch Networking Market Surges Forward in 2017 to $25B
Fri, 16 Mar 2018
Latest market stats confirm that 2017 was the best year since 2010 for networking - what has changed and why is the networking market growing again?
- Charting the Course to 100G and Beyond
Fri, 16 Mar 2018
Vendors are introducing new products designed to ease the transition to higher-bandwidth networks.
- Broadcom Officially Ends Bid for Qualcomm
Wed, 14 Mar 2018
Broadcom's bid for Qualcomm was blocked by President Trump and the U.S Department of the Treasury's Committee of Foreign Investment in the U.S .
- ONF Announces Stratum Project to Redefine SDN
Tue, 13 Mar 2018
Google donates code to help seed new Open Networking Foundation project, already backed by 23 vendors.
- Cisco Brings Analytics to SD-WAN Deployments
Fri, 09 Mar 2018
Cisco expands the capabilities of its' Viptela platform to deliver insights on SD-WAN.
- When the Automation Rubber Meets the Network Road
Thu, 08 Mar 2018
Enterprises will need to approach network automation carefully if they want to experience the full benefits of the technology.
- WLAN Market Grows to $5.7B in 2017
Mon, 05 Mar 2018
802.11ac now dominates port shipments and revenues, though though consumer adopting lags behind enterprise.
- Mist Raises $46M to Advance Artificial Intelligence Powered WLAN
Fri, 02 Mar 2018
Wireless LANs don't need to be "dumb pipes" as startup gains further investor confidence for its self learning WLAN technology platform.
- Virtual Radio Access Network VRAN Efforts Accelerate at MWC 18
Wed, 28 Feb 2018
Cisco joins with Red Hat, Intel and others to advance a new effort that will enable 5G.
- Using Analytics to Turn Intent into Action
Tue, 27 Feb 2018
Without deep analysis of the way things are, the intent-based network cannot become what you want it to be.
- Storage Networking — Boring No More
Thu, 22 Feb 2018
In order to support next-generation applications, storage systems need faster and more technologically advanced connectivity.
- AT&T Brings Akraino Networking Project to Edge of the Linux Foundation
Wed, 21 Feb 2018
Yet another networking effort from AT&T comes to the Linux Foundation, this time it's all about Edge cloud infrastructure.
- Arista Networks Grows in 2017, as Cisco Legal Dispute Nears an End
Tue, 20 Feb 2018
Arista grew its 2017 revenues by 45.8 percent, as 100 Gigabit Ethernet deployments continued to advance.
- Juniper Adds New Hardware, Software and Services to Enable Multicloud Networking
Fri, 16 Feb 2018
The multicloud portfolio includes data center, campus, branch and cloud components.
- Why Cisco's CEO is Bullish on Intent Based Networking
Thu, 15 Feb 2018
Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins says that he is "incredibly pleased" with the acceptance of the intent-based networking portfolio as Cisco reports 2Q18 earnings.
- The Nascent State of Hybrid Cloud Networking
Wed, 14 Feb 2018
Hybrid cloud environments present a variety of challenges that are going to require new technology to solve.
- Verisign Ends 2017 with 131.9 Million .com Domain Registrations
Tue, 13 Feb 2018
Though there are lots of choices, the dot com domain still dominates the Internet.
- Want Better Networking? Get Rid of Your Silos
Mon, 12 Feb 2018
Improving network technology can only do so much; if enterprises truly want to improve data flow, they need to eliminate data silos.
- Fortinet CEO Explains the Evolution of the Network Firewall
Thu, 08 Feb 2018
Ken Xie says that SD-WAN is a growth opportunity for Fortinet
- Juniper CEO Doubles Down on New Product Transitions for 2018
Fri, 02 Feb 2018
Juniper reports fourth quarter and full-year 2017 financial results as shift from different networking product continues.