Networking & CommunicationsSee All
- Cumulus Networks Enhances Linux Based Network Operating System
Wed, 27 Nov 2019
New release provides support for more platforms and integrates new Linux kernel features.
- CNCF SIG Network Set to Push Cloud Native Networking Forward
Sat, 23 Nov 2019
At KubeCon 2019, new Special Interest Group for cloud native network begins to take shape.
- Arista Networks Targets Multicloud Networking with CloudEOS
Mon, 11 Nov 2019
Arista debuts new platform for enabling multicloud and cloud native networking.
- Aviatrix Set to Advance Multi-Cloud Networking Vision
Tue, 29 Oct 2019
Aviatrix raises $40 million in a Series C round of funding as the networking vendor looks to expand its multi-cloud capabilities.
- Juniper Building Out Linux Cloud Native Capabilities to Fuel Future Growth
Sat, 26 Oct 2019
400 gig, AI for WiFi and a new version of the Junos network operating system give Juniper's CEO room for optimism.
- Open Source Open Compute Project Based Switches Growing Fast
Thu, 24 Oct 2019
EnterpriseNetworkingPlanet: Open Compute Project compliant switches now dominate the bare metal data center switch market.
- NS1 Advances Its Vision to Improve DNS Services and Web Traffic Management
Tue, 08 Oct 2019
Networking vendor looks to help organizations improve application routing both internally and externally.
- Sharp Has 3D for Mobile on Tap
By internetnews.com Staff | Sat, 03 Apr 2010
Advanced 3D panels that don't require glasses are in the works.
- French Claims U.S. Cyclist Is Hacker
By internetnews.com Staff | Tue, 16 Feb 2010
American rider Floyd Landis is accused of hacking into an anti-doping laboratory computer, French officials said.
- Palm Posts Loss, But Beats Expectations
By internetnews.com Staff | Fri, 26 Jun 2009
Turnaround efforts pick up the pace in the quarter leading up to the Pre's debut.
- Microsoft Aims for the Cloud With Windows Azure
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 27 Oct 2008
Ray Ozzie shows off its new offering for cloud computing applications at PDC 2008.
- FCC: Bid Interference Did Not Happen
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 28 Apr 2008
Report exonerates adviser in the recent wireless auction.