Networking & CommunicationsSee All
- BGP Security Efforts Aim to Protect Key Internet Protocol
Sat, 24 Oct 2020
The Border Gateway Protocol is a cornerstone of the internet, and recent efforts hope to make it more secure.
- Top Networking CTOs See a Future of Distributed Apps and Microservices
Fri, 16 Oct 2020
CTOs from rival networking vendors Cisco, Juniper and HPE don't always agree so when they do, it's a good idea to take notice.
- Ransomware: It's a Network Issue Too
Fri, 09 Oct 2020
Remote work, insiders, exfiltration and backup are making ransomware a network security issue too.
- Is Network and Security Convergence Desirable?
Sat, 03 Oct 2020
Network security will be compromised without best of breed solutions.
- Remote Work Could Boost SASE, Slow SD-WAN
Fri, 25 Sep 2020
The sudden surge in remote workers could boost secure access service edge (SASE) sales over SD-WAN.
- Pandemic Budget Priorities: More Network Security Means Less Spending Elsewhere
Fri, 04 Sep 2020
The huge increase in home-based employees has created a need to secure network access, even as falling revenues pressure budgets elsewhere.
- Sharp Has 3D for Mobile on Tap
By internetnews.com Staff | Sat, 03 Apr 2010
Advanced 3D panels that don't require glasses are in the works.
- French Claims U.S. Cyclist Is Hacker
By internetnews.com Staff | Tue, 16 Feb 2010
American rider Floyd Landis is accused of hacking into an anti-doping laboratory computer, French officials said.
- Palm Posts Loss, But Beats Expectations
By internetnews.com Staff | Fri, 26 Jun 2009
Turnaround efforts pick up the pace in the quarter leading up to the Pre's debut.
- Microsoft Aims for the Cloud With Windows Azure
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 27 Oct 2008
Ray Ozzie shows off its new offering for cloud computing applications at PDC 2008.
- FCC: Bid Interference Did Not Happen
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 28 Apr 2008
Report exonerates adviser in the recent wireless auction.