Networking & CommunicationsSee All
- Juniper Adds New Hardware, Software and Services to Enable Multicloud Networking
Fri, 16 Feb 2018
The multicloud portfolio includes data center, campus, branch and cloud components.
- Why Cisco's CEO is Bullish on Intent Based Networking
Thu, 15 Feb 2018
Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins says that he is "incredibly pleased" with the acceptance of the intent-based networking portfolio as Cisco reports 2Q18 earnings.
- The Nascent State of Hybrid Cloud Networking
Wed, 14 Feb 2018
Hybrid cloud environments present a variety of challenges that are going to require new technology to solve.
- Verisign Ends 2017 with 131.9 Million .com Domain Registrations
Tue, 13 Feb 2018
Though there are lots of choices, the dot com domain still dominates the Internet.
- Want Better Networking? Get Rid of Your Silos
Mon, 12 Feb 2018
Improving network technology can only do so much; if enterprises truly want to improve data flow, they need to eliminate data silos.
- Fortinet CEO Explains the Evolution of the Network Firewall
Thu, 08 Feb 2018
Ken Xie says that SD-WAN is a growth opportunity for Fortinet
- Juniper CEO Doubles Down on New Product Transitions for 2018
Fri, 02 Feb 2018
Juniper reports fourth quarter and full-year 2017 financial results as shift from different networking product continues.
- IBN Promises Great Things for Networking, in Time
Wed, 31 Jan 2018
Fully automated networks will truly be amazing, but they aren't going to be showing up in most enterprises anytime soon.
- Cisco Brings Assurance and Analytics to Intent-Based Networking
Tue, 30 Jan 2018
Intent-based networking model continues to grow.
- Tigera Raises $10M For Secure Container Networking Technology
Mon, 29 Jan 2018
Secure container networking startup raises new funding as it goes to market with a zero-trust framework.
- F5 Networks CEO Sets Sights on Multi-Cloud, Security for Future Growth
Fri, 26 Jan 2018
Networking vendor reports $523M in first quarter fiscal 2018 revenue.
- Making Network Analytics Count
Thu, 25 Jan 2018
New network intelligence platforms offer some benefits, but they are only as valuable as the people who operate them.
- Cumulus Networks Funding Tops $129M
Thu, 25 Jan 2018
SDN vendor raises $43M in a Series D round of funding.
- Linux Foundation Creates New Umbrella LF Networking Fund for Open-Source Networking Projects
Tue, 23 Jan 2018
New group will provide overall governance, marketing and some shared infrastructure to some of the most popular open-source networking projects currently in use.
- Hyperscalers Confront Their Networking Challenges
Mon, 22 Jan 2018
Providing the connectivity necessary to keep enormous data centers running requires specialized technology.
- Google Expanding Cloud Network with Three New Undersea Cables
Tue, 16 Jan 2018
New undersea cables headed to Hong Kong, Chile and Denmark.
- Managing Your Way Through Network Complexity
Mon, 15 Jan 2018
In order to deal with today's more advanced networks, enterprises need intelligent monitoring and management capabilities.
- What is the Future of Wi-Fi?
Tue, 09 Jan 2018
New standards including 802.11ax and WiGig could make wireless connectivity easier and faster than ever before.
- Polycom Acquires Obihai Technology Boosting VoIP Portfolio
Fri, 05 Jan 2018
Obihai builds VoIP phones and adapters that work with Google Voice.
- AT&T Aims to Deploy 5G in 2018
Thu, 04 Jan 2018
Carrier announces it plans to be the first in the U.S. with 5G this year.