IT ManagementSee All
- Getting on the Right Frequency with Personal Tech
Wed, 22 Nov 2017
As both the frequency and intensity of information surges, the question becomes: How much is enough?
- Connected Sirius XM Chooses Agile Platform with Integration and Responsive Enhancements
Mon, 20 Nov 2017
Connected Sirius XM, a division of Sirius XM, delivers full turnkey solutions for automotive companies. It set a course for agile transformation.
- Carnegie Mellon University Launches AI Research Group
Mon, 13 Nov 2017
Capabilities imagined a few years ago are now a reality, thanks to recent advances in AI, which has earned a place for research in its own right.
- Big Names Head the List of Top Tech Employers
Wed, 01 Nov 2017
Dice survey identifies tech firms for which IT pros would love to work, singling out those offering innovative work, flexibility, and generous pay and perks.
- How Companies Lose Good Job Candidates
Fri, 27 Oct 2017
Many businesses don't go beyond the basics when creating a positive job application experience, so many strong candidates sour on pursuing careers with them.
- Business Units Participate in Tech Buying Process
Wed, 25 Oct 2017
Line-of-business units are playing a bigger role in the IT buying process—especially when it concerns apps and services related to mobile and collaborative tech.
- Sense Sleep Tracker Vendor Hello, Says Goodbye
By Sean Michael Kerner | Mon, 12 Jun 2017
After raising over $40M in venture capital, IoT vendor calls it quits.