IT ManagementSee All
- Market Intelligence Platform Drives Success of CRM
Fri, 19 Jan 2018
Use of CRM soars at business services firm when a market intelligence platform puts rich data at the fingertips of users.
- Public Cloud Vulnerabilities Abound
Thu, 18 Jan 2018
New research indicates that lax approaches to security are exposing organizations to growing threats in their public cloud computing environments.
- Savings, Service, and Confidence from the Right Mobility Solution
Wed, 17 Jan 2018
When it was time for Rolls-Royce to upgrade phones, it was also time to get a mobility management platform for lower costs and customized solutions.
- We Are Overworked and Overstressed and It Is Getting Worse
Fri, 12 Jan 2018
American workers are putting more hours into work, but paying a price.
- UCSF Turns to AI for Answers
Wed, 10 Jan 2018
Scientists at UC San Francisco are tapping the power of AI to take brain and spinal cord research to a deeper level.
- Why IT Pros Like, and Even Love, What They Do
Wed, 10 Jan 2018
Job satisfaction among IT pros is running high. However, tech employees would also like to receive more career development support.
- Shazam Ups Productivity, Saves Big with Analytics
Fri, 05 Jan 2018
Popular music and video discovery app Shazam achieves a 752 percent ROI in just under two months with new analytics platform.
- The State of Data Innovation
Wed, 03 Jan 2018
The top five states for data innovation identified by the Center for Data Innovation are Massachusetts, Washington, Maryland, California and Delaware.
- How Business Apps Drive the Digital Workplace
Tue, 02 Jan 2018
With a unique ability to improve productivity, efficiency and decision-making, business apps perform a critical role for future growth among companies.
- Sense Sleep Tracker Vendor Hello, Says Goodbye
By Sean Michael Kerner | Mon, 12 Jun 2017
After raising over $40M in venture capital, IoT vendor calls it quits.