IT ManagementSee All
- Connected Sirius XM Chooses Agile Platform with Integration and Responsive Enhancements
Mon, 20 Nov 2017
Connected Sirius XM, a division of Sirius XM, delivers full turnkey solutions for automotive companies. It set a course for agile transformation.
- Carnegie Mellon University Launches AI Research Group
Mon, 13 Nov 2017
Capabilities imagined a few years ago are now a reality, thanks to recent advances in AI, which has earned a place for research in its own right.
- Big Names Head the List of Top Tech Employers
Wed, 01 Nov 2017
Dice survey identifies tech firms for which IT pros would love to work, singling out those offering innovative work, flexibility, and generous pay and perks.
- How Companies Lose Good Job Candidates
Fri, 27 Oct 2017
Many businesses don't go beyond the basics when creating a positive job application experience, so many strong candidates sour on pursuing careers with them.
- Business Units Participate in Tech Buying Process
Wed, 25 Oct 2017
Line-of-business units are playing a bigger role in the IT buying process—especially when it concerns apps and services related to mobile and collaborative tech.
- Fighting Cyber-Threats With Innovative Tech
Tue, 24 Oct 2017
It's vital to strengthen security with next-generation technologies, such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, automation and security-as-a-service solutions.
- How IT Will Spend Its Budget in 2018
Mon, 23 Oct 2017
With most IT budgets expected to increase in 2018, technology organizations are looking to augment their investments in hardware, software, clouds and services.
- Sense Sleep Tracker Vendor Hello, Says Goodbye
By Sean Michael Kerner | Mon, 12 Jun 2017
After raising over $40M in venture capital, IoT vendor calls it quits.