- 7 Tips for Small Business Startup Success
Thu, 03 Sep 2015
Starting your own small business is no easy feat. These seven tips can help start you on the path to entrepreneurial success.
- Plyfe Brings Interactive Tools to Small Business
Wed, 02 Sep 2015
This free platform lets small businesses offer ready-to-use games, polls, and other customer-engaging content on Web and social media sites—with no coding required.
- How to Make Animated GIFs
Tue, 01 Sep 2015
Out of fashion for some years, animated GIFs are back in a big way, and they can add another element to your small business marketing strategy. We show you how to make and pin them.
- Microsoft Lights Up Beacons for Retailers
Mon, 31 Aug 2015
Microsoft thinks up new ways for small businesses to drum up big sales using Bluetooth beacons, mobile apps, and the cloud.
- 5 Open Source Data Backup Options for Small Business
Fri, 28 Aug 2015
Open source software offers effective, yet low-cost alternatives to traditional data backup software. We look at five open source data backup applications for small business.
- Small Business Tips to Cope with the Looming EMV Deadline
Thu, 27 Aug 2015
In October, small businesses face a new, more secure credit card processing landscape. Visa offers some tips to help you make the transition and to avoid liability.
- QuickBooks Online Windows App Bridges Desktop & Cloud
Thu, 27 Aug 2015
Intuit releases an app that closes the gap between QuickBooks PC desktop software and its cloud-based counterpart.
- SMB Owners Emerge as Key IT Decision Makers
Tue, 25 Aug 2015
A new study from The Business Journals reveals that owners of small and mid-sized businesses typically have final say on IT purchases.
- Can Marketing Automation Software Help Your Business?
Mon, 24 Aug 2015
Marketing automation platforms help small businesses capture leads, connect with customers, and enhance overall efficiency.
- How to Sell Overseas: 5 Tips for Small Business
Fri, 21 Aug 2015
Channel your fantasies of world domination into selling internationally. It's not only possible for small business, it can be profitable. These tips can help you get started.