- Digital Transformation Delivers Results for SMBs
Thu, 23 Feb 2017
SMBs that embark on a digital transformation journey are enjoying the benefits of more modern workstyles, finds a new study from SAP and IDC.
- Salesforce Harnesses AI for Next-Gen SMB Customer Service
Mon, 13 Feb 2017
With the new AI-powered Service Cloud Einstein offering from Salesforce, small businesses can deliver enterprise-grade customer service.
- AlienVault Floats USM Anywhere Security Management for SMBs
Tue, 07 Feb 2017
The company's new cloud-based offering gives small security teams enterprise-grade visibility into their environments.
- 10 PowerPoint Tips To Boost Your Workflow
Thu, 02 Feb 2017
Add these 10 PowerPoint tips to your work-day arsenal and increase your productivity.
- Office 365 Security Strategies for Small Businesses
Tue, 31 Jan 2017
The experts at Rackspace share their tips for keeping your organization's Office 365 data safe.
- Data Privacy Day 2017: Tips for Small Businesses
Fri, 27 Jan 2017
Privacy experts share their tips for creating a culture that safeguards private data in your company.
- GoDaddy Launches GoCentral Mobile-Optimized Website Builder
Wed, 25 Jan 2017
No PC nearby? The company's new website builder enables small business owners to build entire sites on their phones.
- 5 Go To Digital Notetaking Apps
Mon, 23 Jan 2017
Writing notes on scraps of paper is a quick and dirty notetaking solution, but digital notetaking apps are definitely the smarter option.
- Wix and Square Bridge the Ecommerce-Physical Store Divide
Fri, 13 Jan 2017
Want to start selling offline but worried about juggling multiple payments systems? Wix and Square have teamed up to help entrepreneurs become omnichannel businesses.
- Capital One Spark Business Ventures Beyond Small Biz Banking
Wed, 11 Jan 2017
The bank's small business solutions unit teams with Gusto and Bill.com to help entrepreneurs run a tighter and smarter ship.