- 58 Percent of SMBs Now Support Remote Working
Tue, 24 Sep 2019
And 58 percent of remote employees work from home 2-3 days a week.
- Cloud Failure: Only 29 Percent of SMBs Back Up SaaS Data
Thu, 12 Sep 2019
That’s true as SaaS application usage continues to grow, with more than two thirds of SMBs now using Office 365.
- U.S. SMBs Are Ignoring SBA Cyber Security Guidance
Mon, 26 Aug 2019
Just four percent have implemented all the recommendations, according to a recent survey.
- U.S. Small Businesses Are Hiring Fewer Workers
Mon, 19 Aug 2019
The majority of small businesses just aren't hiring – and when they do, many say it's hard to find employees with the right skills.
- Sharp Has 3D for Mobile on Tap
By internetnews.com Staff | Sat, 03 Apr 2010
Advanced 3D panels that don't require glasses are in the works.
- French Claims U.S. Cyclist Is Hacker
By internetnews.com Staff | Tue, 16 Feb 2010
American rider Floyd Landis is accused of hacking into an anti-doping laboratory computer, French officials said.
- Palm Posts Loss, But Beats Expectations
By internetnews.com Staff | Fri, 26 Jun 2009
Turnaround efforts pick up the pace in the quarter leading up to the Pre's debut.
- Microsoft Aims for the Cloud With Windows Azure
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 27 Oct 2008
Ray Ozzie shows off its new offering for cloud computing applications at PDC 2008.
- FCC: Bid Interference Did Not Happen
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 28 Apr 2008
Report exonerates adviser in the recent wireless auction.