- SMBs Expect to Be Targeted by Foreign Hackers in 2020
Mon, 23 Dec 2019
Smaller businesses expect foreign attackers to use them as entry points for larger attacks in the new year.
- Study Finds SMBs Failing to Keep Up with Demands of a Mobile Workforce
Mon, 16 Dec 2019
Fully 71 percent of SMB employees still use desktops as their main device.
- Holiday Cyber Threat: Employees Shopping Online Pose Risk to SMBs
Wed, 27 Nov 2019
Still, 61 percent of SMB execs say there's nothing they can do about it.
- Sharp Has 3D for Mobile on Tap
By internetnews.com Staff | Sat, 03 Apr 2010
Advanced 3D panels that don't require glasses are in the works.
- French Claims U.S. Cyclist Is Hacker
By internetnews.com Staff | Tue, 16 Feb 2010
American rider Floyd Landis is accused of hacking into an anti-doping laboratory computer, French officials said.
- Palm Posts Loss, But Beats Expectations
By internetnews.com Staff | Fri, 26 Jun 2009
Turnaround efforts pick up the pace in the quarter leading up to the Pre's debut.
- Microsoft Aims for the Cloud With Windows Azure
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 27 Oct 2008
Ray Ozzie shows off its new offering for cloud computing applications at PDC 2008.
- FCC: Bid Interference Did Not Happen
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 28 Apr 2008
Report exonerates adviser in the recent wireless auction.