- Wix, Zoho Enhance CRM Offerings for SMBs
Thu, 13 Dec 2018
The two companies have added functionality to help small businesses manage customer relationships.
- Ransomware Beats Viruses, Spyware as Leading Threat to SMBs
Mon, 19 Nov 2018
A recent survey of 2,400 managed service providers serving SMBs found that their clients are vastly underestimating the ransomware threat.
- SMB Employees Want Remote Working Options
Tue, 13 Nov 2018
79 percent want to be able to work remotely, and 34 percent said they’d change jobs to gain the ability to do so.
- Small Biz POS News Roundup: Clover, Nav, Square and More
Thu, 25 Oct 2018
New products from two popular providers, plus a pair of acquisitions.
- SMBs Lag Behind Larger Companies in Technology Adoption
Mon, 22 Oct 2018
Small businesses are ten times less likely than enterprises to have invested in AI, and that could make them less competitive.
- More SMBs Seek Cyber Insurance As Market Surges
Mon, 15 Oct 2018
The cyber insurance market for SMBs has expanded rapidly over the past year, with premiums dropping as customers seek higher coverage limits.