- IBM Closes Red Hat Acquisition Pledging to Keep Enterprise Software Separate
Tue, 09 Jul 2019
$34B deal is now done and with it comes renewed questions about how IBM will influence and control Red Hat's enterprise software portfolio.
- Kubernetes Ecosystem Grows With Apple Support, New Release
Thu, 27 Jun 2019
The cloud native market continues to grow.
- Salesforce Embraces Blockchain to Extend Customer360 Vision
Wed, 05 Jun 2019
Salesforce continues to look beyond its core CRM roots to find new enterprise application value.
- Sharp Has 3D for Mobile on Tap
By internetnews.com Staff | Sat, 03 Apr 2010
Advanced 3D panels that don't require glasses are in the works.
- French Claims U.S. Cyclist Is Hacker
By internetnews.com Staff | Tue, 16 Feb 2010
American rider Floyd Landis is accused of hacking into an anti-doping laboratory computer, French officials said.
- Palm Posts Loss, But Beats Expectations
By internetnews.com Staff | Fri, 26 Jun 2009
Turnaround efforts pick up the pace in the quarter leading up to the Pre's debut.
- Microsoft Aims for the Cloud With Windows Azure
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 27 Oct 2008
Ray Ozzie shows off its new offering for cloud computing applications at PDC 2008.
- FCC: Bid Interference Did Not Happen
By internetnews.com Staff | Mon, 28 Apr 2008
Report exonerates adviser in the recent wireless auction.