- Why CRM is Strategic: The Salesforce View
Fri, 07 Dec 2018
Salesforce's executive leadership outlines its strategic imperatives as the CRM vendor continues to grow.
- Alfresco Boosts Customer Experience With Cloud Enhanced AI and Services
Tue, 27 Nov 2018
Developing user-friendly applications isn't always an easy task, but together with advanced artificial intelligence voice and image recognition services from AWS, Alfreseco is aiming to make it easier.
- SAP Acquiring Qualtrics for $8B to Boost Experience Management
Mon, 12 Nov 2018
SAP buys its' way in to the experience management market with its' biggest deal ever.
- OpenText Pushes Enterprise Information Management Forward
Fri, 09 Nov 2018
New OpenText Release 16 Enhancement Pack 5 (EP5), OpenText Business Network Cloud 16.10 and OT2 cloud platform releases debut.
- HashiCorp Advances its Enterprise Aspirations with $100M Funding
Fri, 02 Nov 2018
Developers and operators are increasingly using HashiCorp's tools which have roots in open source projects.
- Oracle Brings Machine Learning Advancements to Enterprise Applications
Sat, 27 Oct 2018
At OpenWorld 2018, Oracle announced a series of updates and enhancements to its enterprise applications portfolio.
- Twilio Acquires SendGrid in $2B Deal
Mon, 15 Oct 2018
Email is still the "killer app" of the internet.
- What will OpenStack "S" Be Named?
By Sean Michael Kerner | Fri, 23 Feb 2018
With the Queens release coming next week and Rocky set to follow later this year, it's now time to choose the name for the "S" release.